Tales of Faerun

AurianaValoria1

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK guys, some folks are getting a bit restless. I propose that after we get this magic competition and deal with Sana straightened out, I fastforward this thing to the next phylactery.

Are you all OK with that?

Sadly you will have to deal with Sana without me. :sad:

Everyday it takes longer for my monitor to display things and I don't know when it won't heat up at all. I should get a new one in about two weeks so until then, I have to stop posting in the RP so that no one would get stuck because of me.

I'll catch up and start posting again once I'll have a new monitor.

aww, dammit. That's a terrible shame, Nighty. I was looking forward to the character interactions. But if your monitor's busted, your monitor's busted, no hard feelings :laugh:

Also Auri, you got a "HELLS YES" from me.

I'm fine with it.

Anyways, I think I'm going to be retiring Solaer for now. I've been lacking the inspiration to keep him going, and besides, I don't think his story is really going anywhere.

It's been a pleasure everyone, truly, truly it has, and I want to thank everyone for making ToF such a great roleplay!

But I've got a lot of complications right now which need some time to sort out, so I'm gonna be handing in my resignation as a roleplayer until I can sort things out properly.

So, for now guys this is goodbye, aurevoir, adios, etc etc :wub:

Have a blast guys, and I hope to find this thing going strong when I return! :happy: