Tales of Faerun

AurianaValoria1

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Auri: I was wondering if I could use Otto's irresistible dance on the adventurers?

You can attempt to do so by casting the spell. Just like in a game, the characters have to have the opportunity to make a will saving throw against mind-affecting spells. You can't just say that the characters start dancing, because that would be taking control of them yourself.

Aaah... not another double post. :wallbash:

Anyway... I was wondering could Illius use a portal to get to the temple of the Cult of the Dragon where the rest of us are? Or that would count as OP? He is lonely. ;_;

Guys, this endless stream of "Nu-uh, you can't hit me, I'm too powerful!!!" is getting a bit old... I probably sound like a nitpicker, but it's just NOT possible to block everything :( We get nowhere if nobody admits defeat, good guy or bad guy. We've got to work together to make everything work out, injuries and besting of our own characters included. I love you guys to death, but knowing exactly what to do in battle to dodge everything makes the battle seem less fluid and more haphazard. Think of how it would be in a real battle. Would anyone truly see and know all that was going on in the battle? Would all of the characters you control really work in unison or do they not know each other well enough to do that yet? I have come to call this "psychic guard syndrome". :P