Tales of Faerun

AurianaValoria1

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK folks, Flip is going to be gone until after next weekend, likely. I'll be posting his most recent response in a spoiler block along with my own.

Alright, since apparently there's been another exception to what I'm being told regarding computer time, let me try to make it a bit clearer just so that I don't start having a cry-wolf effect and am constantly calling "Oh drama drama! I won't be on for-" xx days.

So, given that some trouble's come up with school, my time on the comp's more restricted until things improve (yes, it's my fault.) but if a day goes well enough and homework is done and done well, I may be allowed on. As time wears on and homework starts piling up, I'll likely be on less during the week. But for now, there's a bit of a grace period, and I may find myself on during the evenings on Mondays and Tuesdays, possibly Fridays, and a 90% chance of getting on during the weekends. But I'm still unavailable Wednesday and Thursday because of extra-curriculars, and I AM still away most of this upcoming weekend from Friday at 6ish to around Sunday at 5ish.

Things aren't turning out quite like I thought they would beforehand-yet, at least- and what I thought before was what I told Auri would happen. But I'm trying to explain it a little better so I don't become the new drama king of the RP forums XD I can be relied upon to make a few posts a week at most, but won't be on as much as I was before, and that time may very well vary.

....Oh, and if I post fast enough y'all may get your first encounter with Elaril Del'Ferrill soon enough :devil:

P.S: Auri, I'm sorry for hassling you so much XD

Edited by Flipout6

Starting a new character for the Shaar. :D Hope you like her. :smile:

============================

Name: Theia

GENERAL INFORMATION:

Race: Centaur (centaur/unicorn hybrid; magically forced)

Class: Druid/Sorceress

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Deity: Lurue

APPEARANCE:

Height: 6'8''

Weight: 2000lbs

Hair: Waist-length, straight; Auburn at the roots, but fades to black about halfway down her back.

Eyes: Red-brown, almost maroon in some lights.

Skin: Light tan

Handedness: Right

Scars/Tattoos: None

General physical description: Like most centaurs, Theia is tall and statuesque, sporting the torso of a humanoid woman and the body and legs of a large horse. However, due to the nature of her origin, unicorn features are also mixed in. Her coat is a blood bay in color with "points" (her legs from the knees down are jet black) and she also sports an unusual black striping pattern all over her body, which extends up her back and even onto her shoulders and arms. Her jet black hooves are cloven, but sturdy. Her tail is also a glossy ebony, and flows all the way to the ground. A spiraling black horn, roughly half a foot long, springs from her forehead. Her ears are pointed, like an elf's, and adorned with many decorative piercings.

Voice: Musical, but not high-pitched. She has a lilting speech pattern.

Disabilities: None

EQUIPMENT:

Clothing/Armor: Theia wears a mismatched "outfit" of fur and leather patches. It makes an odd, rather skimpy top for her, and it jingles with various trinkets of bone, chain, raw gemstones, and other baubles.

Weapons: Theia prefers to use a shortbow in combat, but she is also adept with a quarterstaff. She wears the staff on her back, and the bow is slung across her hips.

Other magical equipment: None

PERSONALITY:

General personality traits: Theia is generally shy, and she is extremely distrustful of strangers, particularly men. However, she also has an explosive temper. She is likely to get upset over the least offense, often responding with almost uncontrollable anger.

Likes: Trinkets and oddities, magic, peaceful forests, nighttime, sweets

Dislikes: Natural fires, evil of any sort, necromancy, the drow

Fears: Being captured by drow or magicians

Attitude towards friends/strangers: As stated above, she is extremely distrustful of strangers. She counts no one as her friends as of yet. Friendship is something that is hard to win from her.

Opinion on the world: The world is cruel, and only small pleasures make it better.

HISTORY:

Birthplace: Near the Chondalwood

Family/Relationships: None

Friends: None

Enemies: None currently, unless her drow captors find her again.

Background: Theia is, for all intents and purposes, a lab experiment. She was created from the forced pairing of a centaur and a corrupted unicorn, initiated by drow wizards. Her growth was magically accelerated; a centaur would have normally reached adulthood at age 5, but Theia attained such at age 3. Shortly after reaching maturity, she managed to escape from her creators, fleeing into the Chondalwood and finding solace with the animals there. It was in the forest that she also discovered her talent for the arcane.

The other centaurs of the Chondalwood see her as an abomination; they fear her, and some wish that she be destroyed for even existing.

OTHER INFORMATION:

Languages spoken: Elven, Sylvan, Kentaur, Common, Chondathan

Pets/Animal companions: Faerie Dragon familiar named Kyli

Edited by AurianaValoria1

The first half of the year is over, and it seems as though my workload is clearing up. While I now spend less time at home, I have more free time while at home; free time I would enjoy spending with you fine folks. It is likely I might not be able to post super regularly, but if you could bear with a little slowness I would love to rejoin the team (with a little tweaking to my characters).