Tales of Faerun

AurianaValoria1

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, guys, I've done some calculating to try and figure out the current date of the RP, and it turns out that we haven't gotten as far into the new year as I thought. :tongue: What with Charmelion cutting off the journey across the Anauroch down to roughly three days and the swiftness of the Sea Compass, I've only counted up a total of 64 days that have passed since Ravenna's defeat. :teehee:

I do want to add 3 or 4 days to that number, since the pirate attack had a bit of a time warp going on. :laugh: :psyduck:

So, to give you a rough timeline, this is what has happened so far this year:

- Ravenna's banishment to the Hells - 1st of Hammer :dance:

- Journey across the Anauroch - roughly the middle of Hammer :sweat:

- First defeat of Valthanarax - End of Hammer :woot:

- Tournament in Impiltur - Beginning of Alturiak :facepalm:

- Travel to Westgate/Iljak - End of Alturiak/Beginning of Ches :cool:

Which puts us right about the 8th of Ches ("The Claw of Sunsets"), 1379DR. In other words, the real-world month of March. :laugh: So we're right at the beginning of springtime, with the Spring Solstice coming up on 19 Ches. :thumbsup:

Here's a link to the Calendar of Harptos

Hopefully, this will help you get a handle on the time and the season. :laugh: I know I thought more time had passed than that, especially since we reached the one-year mark in RP time in January of 2013. :tongue: Ah, well. But just to repeat:

Current Date and Season - 8th of Ches, 1379DR - Spring

Edited by AurianaValoria1

It's the month of march in real life too. Coincidence? I think not! This must be a government conspiracy *rant* Illuminati *Rant* Templar *Rant*

Edited by Brutii

And my birthday's this month too O.O I'm with Tok and Brutii on this one. This is some CIA-level crap.

I must disagree. Don't you think it's more likely that space aliens came from the Sun and infiltrated Anonymous, taking over the organization before taking over the Government as well, then proceeding to create this conspiracy just to troll us?

I must disagree. Don't you think it's more likely that space aliens came from the Sun and infiltrated Anonymous, taking over the organization before taking over the Government as well, then proceeding to create this conspiracy just to troll us?

...Works.