Tales of Faerun

AurianaValoria1

You may have noticed I never post. I'd love to, but my life is terribly busy. Consider this an official, regretful, resignation; for the time being.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, folks, it has been mentioned to me that most of us would like about three or four days in the RP of no action - no fighting, no chaos, no conflicts, and no interruptions - just so our characters can have a bit of peace. They've all been on constant go for a while now, so it makes sense to have a bit of an extended break before making a trek across the plains.

Name: Judah Mulsir

Race: Aasimar

Class: Cleric

Alignment: Chaotic Good

Deity: Sharess

Place of Origin: Calimshan

Appearance: Brown-skinned, tall, silver eyes

Armor/Clothing: Black robes with red cloak

Weapon: Ivory and silver runed staff

Personality: Confident, Charasmatic, passionate, blunt

History: Judah Mulsir, age 33. Was born in the Calimshan region. His parents were talented wizards and it was destined for him to follow in their footsteps. He was well liked when he was growing up and a bit promiscuous in his late teens and early 20's. He soon found that his destiny lay in the hands of Sharess after one faithful night during Midsummer's Endless Revel of Life. Sharess appeared as a voluptuous brunette with crimson red lips and piercing brown eyes and bronze skin. She told him to bless the world with sensuality and charm so that her presence would take a more prominent stand amongst the other deities. She then kissed him deeply while granting him her boon. Every since that day he has been traveling to each of Sharess's Temples and 'blessing' the clergy that diligently serve Sharess and 'spread' her message.

Edited by riezxplicit

OK, riezxplicit, I'm going to have to turn down this character. First of all, the involvement with Sharess in his background is highly improbable and seems stuck in there just for the sole purpose of bringing attention to him. Secondly, a character made for the sole purpose of trying to be promiscuous with our characters is only going to cause trouble.

Sheet denied. Please refer to the rules in their entirety before submitting another character sheet.

Maybe i should have revised it a little but this character has no intention of being promiscuous with the main characters or anyone in the party. Just his deities clergy and in no way would I elude to that in the main RP. Maybe some inuendo here in there for a little comic relief. but there would not have been any graphic sexual content at all. I didn't plan on keeping him going through the whole thing just until the next major city. Other than that small misunderstanding I think I've read the rules clearly and in their entirety. Just a colorful character I've been thinking about every since I started following this Tale. Short-lived but memorable.

So here's my Mulhorand character. :dance:

Name: Jamila Massri

GENERAL INFORMATION:

Race: Human (Calishite)

Class: Rogue/Shadowdancer

Alignment: Chaotic Good

Deity: Lliira

APPEARANCE:

Height: 168cm

Weight: 62kg

Hair: Shoulder blade-length, black and wavy

Eyes: Brown

Skin: Medium brown

Handedness: Mixed-handedness

Scars/Tattoos: Large ornamental tattoo on her back, and a ship with red sails on her left ankle.

General physical description: Lean and graceful, with heart shaped face and smooth skin.

Voice: Middle-pitched with rather strong Mulhorandian accent when she talks in common.

EQUIPMENT:

Clothing/Armor: Jamila loves to wear yellow or gold colored clothes. Her dancer outfit as well as her light leather armor are always embroided with beautiful an exotic ornaments.

Weapons: Two beautiful short-swords encrusted with precious gems, and a set of throwing knives.

Other magical equipment:

PERSONALITY:

Positive personality traits: Adventurous, nice, friendly, optimistic, respectful, generous.

Negative personality traits: Materialistic, irresponsible, impatient, rather spoiled, sticky-fingered.

Likes: Jewelry, cats, dancing, luxury, music, travel, wine, grapes.

Dislikes: Stick-in-the mud kind of people, filth, overly righteous, camping, cheap taverns.

Attitude towards friends/strangers: Friendly to both

Opinion on the world: The Realms are a beautiful place, full of all kinds of marvelous things.

HISTORY:

Birthplace: Mulhorand

Family/Relationships: Haniif Massri (father), Dalila Massri (mother), Neema Massri (little sister).

Friends: Fellow dancers

Enemies: None so far

Background: Born into a wealthy merchant family, Jamila had a happy and normal childhood, and while her parents hoped that their daughter will someday take over their business, Jamila was always drawn to dancing. Her parents were still proud of her and supported her by hiring best of the best instructors to help Jamila to achieve her dreams and become a talented dancer.

When Jamila turned 23 she left her home and traveled further north dancing in all different kind of establishments as well as picking up some new dances. Everything went well for her until she went to the Pirate Isles. There, she became indebted to one of the more influential pirates, and she wasn't allowed to leave until she danced off her debt. It was there she met Shalena Windsail, at that time an unhappy wife of Galar The Sea Terror. The two women quickly became friends and with Shalena's help, Jamila managed to escape the Pirate Isles and in return, the dancer helped the red haired half-elf to remove her husband. The two traveled for a while, but then one day Jamila left that piratess' company and returned home where she continues dancing in one of the finest inns in town.

OTHER INFORMATION:

Languages spoken: Mulhorandi, common