Tales of Faerun

AurianaValoria1

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It seems I must also remind RP'ers to take turns...this means allowing more than two people a chance to participate in the roleplay at a time. Having pages upon pages worth of responses between only two posters is not only hard to get through, but also unfair to those who are online patiently waiting for the opportunity to post. Allowing others to contribute also gives you more material to respond to.

Exercise a bit of restraint, please. :)

Wow so many comments to read lol. :laugh: I do agree with everything that Auri stated about the God things. Just like she stated deities are important in Faerûn but if they make appearances in the Roleplay it should be only to advice the characters and nothing more but you already discussed that so yeah... I'll shut up now.

You know, for people who are supposed to be having fun together, we sure do bicker a lot. -.- *dramatic glance to the sky with arms upraised* Why can't we all just get aloooooong?!

And I can't resist myself here. In response to Average's signature, "F is for fire that burns down the whole town! U's for uranium... Bombs! N is for no survivooooors, when you---"

I'd be surprised to hear that someone doesn't love Ianthe. Such an adorable character. :teehee:

Anyway... thought I'd post a map of Faerûn image since we're traveling and all. :dance: Well I've been using this one to check where some locations are. It's really big though. 4763x3185 and 5.91MB if you're planning to download the map. :ohmy:

http://images.wikia.com/forgottenrealms/images/1/10/Map_-_Faerun_-_3E.jpg

Edited by Naktis