Tales of Faerun

AurianaValoria1

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, folks. It's going to take at least a month to travel to Cormyr. :sweat: Would you guys like me (or anyone else) to summarize travel somewhat? Skip ahead to a town somewhere, or all the way to Arabel? Or would you rather not do any skipping and just see what we can come up with between now and then?

Please give your opinion so we know what to do. :)

I agree to skip as well... we would certainly run out of things to do.

Auri, i suppose you could do a "Master" post so to speak, to explain Rhaine learnt how to dance from lessons with Aricia, and that they reached the city. Then we can all add our own little posts as well... that way we can get this plot going. :thumbsup:

I agree to skip as well... we would certainly run out of things to do.

Auri, i suppose you could do a "Master" post so to speak, to explain Rhaine learnt how to dance from lessons with Aricia, and that they reached the city. Then we can all add our own little posts as well... that way we can get this plot going. :thumbsup:

That's a good idea. :D

All right, looks like we're skipping ahead. :woot: I don't think I'm going to skip all the way to Arabel just yet, simply because the Storm Horns provide an excellent opportunity for adventure (they're overrun with goblins and dragons), but I will shave quite a bit off of the travel. Seems like a good compromise, anyway.

And besides, a month-long journey with this group and nothing happens at all? A likely story. ;D

Oooo... sounds like a good idea. :thumbsup:

I has a question. Would it be okay for Illius to show up at that ball in Cormyr? I mean he was born in the line of knights (his background story isn't really detailed and there's very little information about him in Forgotten Realms wiki) so maybe he could get an invitation too or something like that. :wacko:

I know I wrote that he was disowned but no one apart his family and Nawen knows about that. :ermm: