Tales of Faerun

AurianaValoria1

Oooo... sounds like a good idea. :thumbsup:

I has a question. Would it be okay for Illius to show up at that ball in Cormyr? I mean he was born in the line of knights (his background story isn't really detailed and there's very little information about him in Forgotten Realms wiki) so maybe he could get an invitation too or something like that. :wacko:

I know I wrote that he was disowned but no one apart his family and Nawen knows about that. :ermm:

Sure! Fine by me. :D

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This will be so fun!

Okay, quick check... I will of course be bringing Ravenna along to the ball... so who would you like her to meet? she will be meeting contacts for Szass Tam, so of course someone important.

Oh and if anyone likes, Lord Everdawn can be controlled by someone other than me, i am not to good at the noble knight stuff.

You can just make someone up, really. Some random high-nosed zulkir or his/her servant. :P

Any takers for Lord Everdawn?

I'd like to voice my opinion. I think that Rillifane by granting those powers to Rhaine and Saerileth is interfering too much. Why those epic powers if regular healing spells or some cure poison potions or spells would be enough? Edited by Naktis

I'd like to voice my opinion. I think that Rillifane by granting those powers to Rhaine and Saerileth is interfering too much. Why those epic powers if regular healing spells or some cure poison potions or spells would be enough?

I see... Auri suggested the modified lay on hands, and she was cool with this. however, if you want things made different, talk to her, and see what you two can come up with.