Tales of Faerun

AurianaValoria1

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I stopped posting due to a combo of Skyrim and being upset and angry, What happened the other day between Rhaine and Cal, when I was already in a foul mood, made me really upset. Still am. which is why Cal is gone for now. He may calm down later, and wait for you lot, but at the moment, he just needs to get his head together, as do I.

In hopes that someone will join Tales of Faerun I think would should summarize what is happening in the Roleplay because 144 pages to read would take a lot of time.

It's quite late in my country so if no one is willing I will do it but after I get some sleep. It's 01:13 AM in my country. :dry:

*puts on Deekin voice* :D

"Ahem...

"The intrepid adventurers began their journey in the city of Waterdeep, where they received dreams suggesting the rise of an undead army in the Realms. Thinking that the threat might have originated in the Underdark the heroes journeyed to the Sword Mountains. There, they entered the depths of the Underdark, where they eventually eliminated a branch of the Cult of the Dragon. Afterwards, they learned that the Cult was attempting to form ties with Szass Tam in Cormyr.

"Emerging on the other side of the mountain range, they met up with a Cormyrean army, and have been invited to a wedding celebration in Arabel. Along the way, they were attacked by rogues in Proskur, and have rescued miners from a collapse in the town of Skull Crag."

^^^

Reader's Digest version ;)

*puts on Deekin voice* :D

"Ahem...

"The intrepid adventurers began their journey in the city of Waterdeep, where they received dreams suggesting the rise of an undead army in the Realms. Thinking that the threat might have originated in the Underdark the heroes journeyed to the Sword Mountains. There, they entered the depths of the Underdark, where they eventually eliminated a branch of the Cult of the Dragon. Afterwards, they learned that the Cult was attempting to form ties with Szass Tam in Cormyr.

"Emerging on the other side of the mountain range, they met up with a Cormyrean army, and have been invited to a wedding celebration in Arabel. Along the way, they were attacked by rogues in Proskur, and have rescued miners from a collapse in the town of Skull Crag."

^^^

Reader's Digest version ;)

Good Summary, but in Oblivion is Deekin?

LOL ;D

Deekin is a kobold bard you meet in Neverwinter Nights: Shadows of Undrentide. He had a bad habit of talking everywhere you went, saying things like, "And the intrepid adventurer and his/her faithful kobold companion....blah,blah,blah..."

He also appeared in the next expansion and made a cameo in the sequel - he became something of a running joke. ;)

Very nice summary Auri. :thumbsup:

Deekin is like the best companion ever! Love that little guy. "The boss and Deekin, faithful Kobold companion continue their voyage. The boss pretends not to notice that Deekin recently passed gas." :laugh: