Tales of Faerun

AurianaValoria1

Hello all. Greetings from my grandparents' house. There is no pc here so if you could all be a little patient with me... this phone is very hard to properly type responses with, so I can only really do that in an emergency. I have to stand outside with my phone held to the sky just to send this.

Also, I would just like to say, can't we all just have normal characters and be happy about it? This whole RP journey started BECAUSE Rhaine is Chosen, but I personally just find it stupid that first the Chosen of Tyr shows up and then becomes the complete antithesis of that, but then another character becomes Chosen, too... It sort of gives me this feeling like '"Wtf are we just Chosen magnets now? Why not bring Byron back from the dead and make him Chosen while we're at it? Hell, let's ALL be Chosen!"

Sorry for the attitude, but it irks me that I already said I disagree with this and it happens anyways, but when someone else disagrees with it, they get told that someone should have spoken out before ... Guess I'm not someone.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*EDIT* Apparently you lot want me out of the RP and cannot bring yourselves to say it. I give you a chance now, Mythic, you already said your piece, don't need to hear it again. Anyone else have the chutzpas to step up and tell me what they feel? I am not some unreasonable bastard who won't listen to reason. So, if you lot want me out of the RP, tell me. Keep in mind, this is ALL I do on the nexus really, so if you want me out of the RPs, I will probably stop being on the Nexus too. Not that you care, probably, judging by what Mythic said, but whatever. IDC anymore. I am fed up of hearing that people are discussing me or pissed off at me behind my back and not having the guts to say it to me. So step up, here and NOW. I will not tolerate this anymore.

Baldur, it wasn't anyone's intention to hurt your feelings by those comments in the discussion thread. We only want to help you to improve your character so that Caladus would remain a valuable member in the group but keep his powers within reason.

On the other hand, now it's more clear than ever to me that we just cannot cooperate.

Most of the time whenever someone criticizes something that is not entirely right with your character or his/her actions, a post like you left yesterday shows up. You must learn how to accept feedback both good and bad from other people.

I have only one thing to say: if you feel unwanted here then leave. No one's forcing you to stay. That is all.

Baldur, it wasn't anyone's intention to hurt your feelings by those comments in the discussion thread. We only want to help you to improve your character so that Caladus would remain a valuable member in the group but keep his powers within reason.

On the other hand, now it's more clear than ever to me that we just cannot cooperate.

Most of the time whenever someone criticizes something that is not entirely right with your character or his/her actions, a post like you left yesterday shows up. You must learn how to accept feedback both good and bad from other people.

I have only one thing to say: if you feel unwanted here then leave. No one's forcing you to stay. That is all.

I have no problem with Criticism in general, Auri gives me that all the time and these don't appear. The reason this appeared was as a result of what Mythic said to me in a PM, saying how I'm Immature, that everyone is at the end of their tethers with me, that I make people not want to RP because I am here, That sort of thing. THIS is why that post is there. Nothing to do with people criticizing me. So, anyone who hates me, who is at the end of their tethers with me, feel free to step forward and tell me, for lack of a better phrase, face to face. I can handle it. What I can't handle is people talking behind my back. I will do my best to accept all other criticism, so people are aware. And as for the immaturity, from what I can tell, I am actually quite mature for a person my age with Asperger's Syndrome. Keep this fact in mind.

This again? Really....

BaldurAnthology, the amount of times I've had to interject due to some action or situation revolving around you, I'm seriously considering whether or not it's worth the hassle letting to partake in these things at all.

As for this one - you're out.

Either write yourself out of it in a respectful manner, or it will be done in your stead. I'll leave this decision to you for now, but I expect this resolved swiftly and without any attempts to trash the ongoing story.

This again? Really....

BaldurAnthology, the amount of times I've had to interject due to some action or situation revolving around you, I'm seriously considering whether or not it's worth the hassle letting to partake in these things at all.

As for this one - you're out.

Either write yourself out of it in a respectful manner, or it will be done in your stead. I'll leave this decision to you for now, but I expect this resolved swiftly and without any attempts to trash the ongoing story.

I don't think I am going to bother. You have kicked me from the one thing I enjoyed on the nexus. I was stuck until Auri posted anyway, so why should I bother? Good afternoon,

From this point on, BaldurAnthology's characters no longer exist. Please do not attempt to make final interactions with them or bring them up at a later date. Let's move this story forward and keep the past in the past. :thumbsup:

EDIT: Since this is tokyo's ball, we'll wait to move beyond the ball until she gets back.

Edited by AurianaValoria1

Aah! I already posted something. Sorry! :ohdear: It wasn't anything important though...

That's OK, just as long as it's little stuff and stays at the ball. :P

I edited my previous post.