Tales of Faerun

AurianaValoria1

Why hello thar, handsome! ;)

Wonderful drawing, Auri! He kind of looks like Casavir or is it just me? o_O

Thank you! *happybounces*

I can see it a little, especially with the hair.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Attention anyone!

We have decided to move the story of Tales of Faerun forward because Kayla is having some issues with the internet connection and we're unsure when she'll be able to post again.

Thank you for attention. :thumbsup:

I decided to at least post a short bit on the ball, since I feel like I disappointed everyone by losing internet right when the ball we'd been looking forward to had arrived. It would at least explain where my characters were during all this. If anyone wants to come back to the ball before it ends, that would be neat as well. I just wanted to carry out a few plans. ^^; I hope the entertainment value of reading the post makes it worthwhile.

I decided to at least post a short bit on the ball, since I feel like I disappointed everyone by losing internet right when the ball we'd been looking forward to had arrived. It would at least explain where my characters were during all this. If anyone wants to come back to the ball before it ends, that would be neat as well. I just wanted to carry out a few plans. ^^; I hope the entertainment value of reading the post makes it worthwhile.

Hey, sometimes things happen that we can't foresee. All in all, just glad you're back! :D

Edited by AurianaValoria1

• 2 weeks later...
Fine by me. You could do something like "a few weeks later" blah blah blah. Anything the rest of us do between now and then will be like filling in the time gap. :P