Tales of Faerun

AurianaValoria1

No worries. Your posts are great! Love the reading them. :dance:

Sorry if the whole bone pushing part is weird. I never had to write anything like that in English. :ohdear:

Looks fine to me...ouch...

Thank you, Naktis! I'd have a lot of trouble trying to write about setting a bone, but you handled it very well indeed. :)

Poor Rhaine, and poor Ghost! :ohdear:

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you very much, dear! :happy:

Anyway, I already posted these in a few other discussion threads so I'm going to post this here as well. I'm sick thus I won't be able to actively post in the RP, so go ahead and move on without me. I'll catch up. :happy:

Probably going to do one of those fast-forward in time things again, if that's OK with everyone. :) That way we can catch up to the chars in Loudwater and then Ravenna and Co. :D

I'm very sorry I was out of commission for a few days; my son's PC had this lovely bit of garbage infecting it, and nothing we tried undid the damage. Since he takes high school classes online and does quite a bit of schoolwork on weekends, I had him use my PC until we could FDISK his drive, buy a new copy of Win 7, and reinstall all of the programs he normally uses.

I haven't read the RP thread yet, but will try to get caught up to you folks today. :facepalm:

Edit: "Microsoft's Windows Defender Offline antivirus tool can remove the Aleuron root kit" - absolutely, positively wrong. That was one thing we tried; failed miserably.

Edited by Ithildin