Tales of Faerun

AurianaValoria1

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow! :woot: Very nice character! Welcome aboard! Be sure to review the rules before posting, and have fun! :)

I read all of the rules and they seem pretty straight forward. Can you link me to all of the threads relating to this RP, please? :)

Wow! :woot: Very nice character! Welcome aboard! Be sure to review the rules before posting, and have fun! :)

I read all of the rules and they seem pretty straight forward. Can you link me to all of the threads relating to this RP, please? :)

This is the RP thread: http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/655301-tales-of-faerun/

I'll understand if you don't want to read it all...we've been going for a pretty long while. :P But if you do have the chance, it will help you understand what's going on now.

It's also a good idea to add both this discussion thread and the actual RP thread to your watched topics list, that way you'll get a notification anytime someone posts.

Edited by AurianaValoria1

Just as a note, Altmer, you might want to not color your text, or if you feel you need to, choose a different color; that purple is crazy-hard to read... :wacko:

Just hoping I didn't scare off Altmer with Arva not knowing elvish :ohdear: I didn't mean anything by it, I just didn't think it would be very in character for him to know more than one language. The only kind of genius he can exhibit is in comedic form. :sweat: