Tales of Faerun

AurianaValoria1

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't worry, Grue, you're not slowing us down. You're doing great. :D

We do these little fastforwards a lot...cuts down on unnecessary posts about travel. :P

An excerpt from an earlier conversation I thought you'd all enjoy:

tokyobleach: What kind of race is he? o_O

Auriana: A Thri-kreen. They're like praying mantises. http://forgottenrealms.wikia.com/wiki/Thri-kreen

tokyobleach: That's amaziiiiiiiiiiiiiiing :O

tokyobleach: Now I'm gonna have to tell Grue his character makes me think of A Bug's Life

tokyobleach: Not in a bad way, either. Like, that movie was a cherished part of my childhood and made me hate stepping on ants.

tokyobleach: And think grasshoppers were cute but evil

Auriana: XD

Hi, I'm Kayla, and I think Grue's character is the coolest thing since sliced bread. Welcome to the inside of my head. It's pretty roomy in here.

I actually PMed Grue about his character in a panic last night because I was tryingtowordmypostaccuratelyandtheclockwasticking!! :ohmy:

Never mind that it was a self-imposed clock.

I am that geeky.

Thanks y'all. :biggrin:

@Tokyo: A Bug's Life was a good movie, in my opinion (I have the tape laying around somewhere...). Just don't call Tak'we a "bug" to his face. :tongue:

Yeah, I own several DnD books, like the Player's Handbook, Expanded Psionics (that's where I got Kalin's and Tak'we's races from), and so on. If anyone wants me to look up something in them sometime, you can ask me if you want (I'd be happy to help :happy:).

Speaking of which, I have had the FR Player's guide (but it's for fourth edition, so that doesn't help us much)...but I just recently got my paws on a copy of "Elminster's Forgotten Realms." An excellent bit of reading if anyone wants to look into it. It details food, drink, laws, customs, and even language and slang. XD