Tales of Faerun

AurianaValoria1

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No worries whatsoever, Tokyo ... I'm having trouble writing myself. By the time I've figured out a few sentences, either they seem pathetically dull, or they're obsolete because I spent too much time nitpicking.

The worst is when they're pathetically dull and obsolete. :pinch:

Yeah, it takes me a while to type anything as well. If a post takes a long time for me (which they usually do, even the relatively short ones), I usually open up another tab of the RP, so I can see if anyone has posted since I started typing. This way I can sort of adapt my posts a little. Also, opening a duplicate page seems to load anything that simply refreshing seems to miss on my computer (don't know why that happens). Just throwing this out there. Maybe it'll help out a little bit. :)

And, no, Ithil, I don't think your posts are dull. I liked that bit about Echo trying to be polite about Tak'we's cooking. :laugh:

Edited by GrueMaster

@Tokyo, like everyone said, no worries. :thumbsup:

Yeah, don't worry about your posts being dull, because they are not. I wish I could write posts like you do. :teehee:

Anyway, we're here to have fun and that's all that matters. :thumbsup:

You folks are very sweet. :wub: You're all doing the heavy lifting; it seems I react more than I act.

Tokyo, your characters and plot line concepts are inspiring*. I wouldn't have imagined you had any off days, creativity seems to come so naturally for you. :)

* understatement!

Okay. Today's a new day, and I'm gonna try to work through the creative slump. ;D

Ithil: You have no idea how much trouble I have with writing. It does flow out of my head like liquid at times, but other times, I can't even think of the next word I need. :P Sometimes, it's because I can't properly describe the scene in my head, sometimes it's that I just don't know what I should do next, sometimes I just can't flesh out the transition between scenes. I'm glad it looks like it comes easily to me, though. That made me feel on top of the world. ;D