Tales of Faerun

AurianaValoria1

hey flip, Lord Everdawn lives in Everlund, so while Ravenna is being dealt with, i wouldn't mind controlling him so you have something to do, as lord of the city i'm sure that Mission could be for everdawn? Just an idea :thumbsup:

(Or, Tokyo could resume control of Everdawn, i honestly don't mind, either way i imagine he'll have to show up at some point :thumbsup: )

Edited by mythicdawnmaster

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

'Bout to get Weyland in on this stuff, coming into Everlund via trade caravan. Maybe Sana and him will meet at a later point...seems likely. Muahaha. *Cackles maniacally into darkness as his eyes begin to glow*

So just for clarification. Does the no teleporting rule also include no having your character getting kicked into a portal of some kind and being spit out in the middle of nowhere? Just trying to find out what's allowed before i start to write up Tannin's introduction.

So just for clarification. Does the no teleporting rule also include no having your character getting kicked into a portal of some kind and being spit out in the middle of nowhere? Just trying to find out what's allowed before i start to write up Tannin's introduction.

That's OK. Just don't teleport all over Faerun under your own power. :P

Alright, there's Weyland's introduction. If Mythic or Tokyo want to control Lord Everdawn, go right ahead. I have no idea what he's like personality-wise or even his appearance, so he's all yours. Plus I can't think of a job for Weyland to do that sends him out the group's way XD