Tales of Faerun

AurianaValoria1

"Lifeless", yes ... alas, poor Mahira. :ohdear: She really is dead; I've had some ideas about this for awhile, and it's not the last of her, but I think it's the last time she'll be with the company.

*prepares to evade rotten tomatoes* :ohdear:

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She's certainly fearsome in that role :thumbsup:

Gonna ask when everyone want's to end the battle? we can stick it out a little longer if you all like, but we could also finish it?

Wait, gonna wait for Tokyo before i go any further with it, give her chance to post.

Edited by mythicdawnmaster

I don't mind either way, but I have a student convention that I'm going to in less than an hour that'll last for at least five hours, so I won't be able to post until then. Y'all can go ahead if you want (just assume that Tak'we stays busy with the hooked horrors if the fight continues, or spends his time in quiet mourning over Mahira if y'all decide to end it). Sorry if I'm causing an inconvenience. :sad:

Er... I'm not really sure where any of my characters would be of any help here. I don't think I'm that great with fight scenes anyway, since I have zero tactical thinking skills. Maybe I'm just not feeling it lately, I dunno.

I'm gonna try, though...

Edited by tokyobleach