Tales of Faerun

AurianaValoria1

I had a hard time writing that last bit; I think I went overboard. There was a lot to talk about all at once. :unsure:

I don't think you went overboard...that was a great post. :)

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your post, Tokyo, amid the chaos in Suni's temple - it's heart-rending, brilliant work. You said "I don't think I'm that great with fight scenes anyway, since I have zero tactical thinking skills." I respectfully disagree. :wub:

*blushes* I would have had nothing if not for some help from Auri (whose help with using my characters' personalities gave me a ton of ideas) and my boyfriend (whose story of how his roleplay character once plopped down and read a book while everyone else fought gave me inspiration for William's indifference), I'd have nothing. Stop flattering meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Okay it feels awesome, I'll admit. :wub:

Very nice posts, Tokyo, very nice! :thumbsup:

On an unrelated note, since Tak'we has been fighting with so much rage as to be able to wrestle with hooked horrors, would it be alright if I gave Tak'we a single level in barbarian? As if seeing Sune chained, the fighting, and losing a friend has caused something primal deep down from his captivity he'd forced himself forget to become unlocked? This wouldn't become a new path for him (he wouldn't fight with rage in every encounter), just a way to more appropriately act out his character during certain scenes (when a friend falls, or sees slavery).

Edited by GrueMaster

Very nice posts, Tokyo, very nice! :thumbsup:

On an unrelated note, since Tak'we has been fighting with so much rage as to be able to wrestle with hooked horrors, would it be alright if I gave Tak'we a single level in barbarian? As if seeing Sune chained, the fighting, and losing a friend has caused something primal deep down from his captivity he'd forced himself forget to become unlocked? This wouldn't become a new path for him (he wouldn't fight with rage in every encounter), just a way to more appropriately act out his character during certain scenes (when a friend falls, or sees slavery).

I see no problem with it. :D

Okay. Thanks, Auri! :biggrin:

I remember something like this in The Legend of Drizz't series (very awesome book series if you've never heard of it). Drizz't Do'Urden, when saw what looked like all of his friends dying, let a sort of kill or be killed personality he called The Hunter, and trust me, when he's like that, it's not a pretty sight (once he ripped through 50 orcs in a few minutes during this state of mind).

Edited by GrueMaster