Tales of Faerun

AurianaValoria1

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm feeling really stupid right now ... is there a wagon that's been traveling with the company all this time? The only references to "carriage" seem to be about Ravenna's. :facepalm:

I'm feeling really stupid right now ... is there a wagon that's been traveling with the company all this time? The only references to "carriage" seem to be about Ravenna's. :facepalm:

Nope. There wasn't one, just horses. :biggrin:

Okay, I figured out how to work with that. My last bit seems awkwardly written, but hopefully makes sense and doesn't leave any loose ends. One can't tell from reading that last bit, but Echo really does love Mahira, she just has to pull herself up by her proverbial bootstraps.

I doubt halflings wear boots, even in Faerun, but wouldn't it be wonderful if they did? No worries about jagged rocks or poison oak. :tongue:

Attention!

Just so everyone knows, in case my post isn't clear enough (which is a major possibility ;D )...

- We are in Everlund :P

- It has been three days since the chapel event...this is the third morning, the same morning Weyland is meeting Everdawn

- Mahira has been buried

- Destination is now the Dalelands, by way of the Anauroch desert

And that's it in a nutshell. :P

Edited by AurianaValoria1

Name: Amendale

Race: Moon Elf

Class: Cleric/Sorcerer hybrid.

Alignment: Neutral good

Deity: Mystra

Place of Origin: Everlund

Appearance: Amendale is slender, with little muscle and no fat on him, green eyes with gold specks, and a lightly-built face and frame. His nose is thin and pointed, and he has a very small scar above his right eyebrow. Straight, shiny black hair falls just above his shoulders, and he stands a little bit shorter than the average elf. He has a few freckles on his face.

Armor/Clothing: Amendale doesn't wear armor, despite knowing how to, due to it disrupting his spellcasting. He usually wears thin pants made out of animal hide, a belt with a sheath for his sword and assorted bags, a plain white shirt, and a long-sleeved button-up fur tunic overtop that. He almost always wears a black hooded cloak. If travelling, he uses a leather backpack. His favoured footwear is a pair of durable-but light- boots, although he does have some shoes for casual wear in his house.

Weapon: A longsword made from steel, decorated with three feathers sticking out from the pommel, with the hilt being a depiction of a tree, the branches stretching out to form the knuckle-guard. The blade is primarily used in close-quarters combat, but most of the time Amendale prefers using offensive spells to attack. If he or any of his friends are injured, Amendale has a few healing spell at his disposal, varying in power and cost.

Personality: A quiet and soft-spoken individual, Amendale rarely speaks, and when he does it is usually something he views as constructive or helpful. He's empathetic and free-spirited, preferring silent, peaceful places to loud and boisterous ones. He is also prone to investigating anything he finds curious or lending a hand to those in need. Like most moon elves, he doesn't stay in one place for too long and has a large amount of patience.

History: Raised with a wandering group of his fellow moon elves, Amendale left the group to make his own living, earning enough money through various (non-sinister) ways to buy a small house in Everlund that he primarily uses as just another place to sleep. He maintains strong ties to his original group, and exchanges letters with his family and friends as often as each party's heavy-travelling ways allowed. One of his most common occupations is a caravaner, which earns him a living as well as fulfilling his constant desire to travel. Recently he arrived in Everlund on the same caravan as Weyland, and the two of them are friendly with each other. Drawn by the aspect of helping a family in need, Amendale is on his way to the Everdawn residence to see if he can't locate Lord Everdawn's wife.

Edited by Flipout6

Auri: Wonderfully well handled! :happy:

Flipout: Love your character description - marvelous details. :biggrin:

Edited by Ithildin