Tales of Faerun

AurianaValoria1

I actually felt a little bad for her :unsure:

Yeah, so did I. :sad: But, hey, look at the bright side: at least she won't be lonely (sorry, couldn't help it :sweat: ) .

YOU PEOPLE ARE NUTS SHE KILLED MY CHARACTER

Sooooo kidding. :laugh:

LOL! Ithildin i love you! Apart from making my side hurt after laughing, i love you.

:facepalm: Dear me... Why must people do these things? spam is so.. just ugh!

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's suddenly very quiet here... :ohdear:

What do you know, there is an emote for everything! :woot:

Waiting on a post from either josh or flipout.

Yeah, sorry bout the lack of posting lately, I've had the homework up to the ears last two days, but rest assured it isn't a lack of interest, just homework.

I'll work on something.

Sorry sorry sorry. Been super busy the past few days and haven't had the time to write anything. And when i did have the chance to i wasn't in the best of moods so i didn't feel like writing one. Not the best excuse but it's the truth :wallbash:

I have been lazy and also it snowed today, so I went outside and played in it like a two year-old. I was lucky to come inside when I did, as one of my fingers and two of my toes had turned stark white! :ohmy: Some hot water and a little massaging got the digits back to normal, though. Blood flow was restored, frostbite crisis averted. c:

And that's the story of why I haven't posted today.

I should really buy thicker socks... And non-fingerless gloves. :unsure:

Yes to the socks and gloves, hon. :ohmy: I'm very happy all your digits are intact!

My muse seems to be playing hooky. I told her to get with the program, and she just sipped her vodka tonic and went back to reading InStyle. Lucky b**** tans better than I do, too. :dry: