Tales of Faerun

AurianaValoria1

Nawen looked around cautiously. This place looked really creepy. She then suddenly heard someone approaching. By the sound of the footsteps it sounded like it was someone.

Aedan got tired of waiting so he mounted his unnamed horse and rode to see these adventurers. He wanted to see if they were worth waiting or was he just wasting his precious time. He noticed the group in the small and nearly abandoned settlement of Tyrluk. "Rogue dragons then two years later the village got sacked at the beginning of the Goblin War." He said calmly as he approached the adventurers. Leading his white steed along.

He eyed the group curiously with his silver lifeless eyes. The group doesn't look like much. However he could sense great power in some of them. Some had the aura around them that unnerved him greatly.

"Who are you?" Nawen inquired as she dismounted her horse and eyed the stranger suspiciously. Despite his handsome appearance something was very very off with him. And not only his creepy lifeless eyes.

Aedan glanced at the hooded woman and smiled slightly. He wasn't going to introduce himself. Not yet.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sefris turned as she heard Nawen talking to someone and because someone said 'dragon'. Well, if it was a Red dragon, it might have been a relative of hers, she thought with a light smirk and looked at the newcomer, turning her black stallion to him.

"And why are you still here, then? Shouldn't you be hiding with the women and children or whatever is left of this pitiful place?" she asked coldly, examining the man that clearly gave out the message not to underestimate any of them, especially not her. Her spear was still in her hand, but the blade was facing the ground. Stuck-up, what can I say?

Something was...off about him. She kind of actually welcomed his lifeless eyes as a difference from those "warm" and "cheerful" and "they-make-me-want-to-puke" eyes of the rest of the group. Her blood-coloured, cat-like eyes had no problem seeing in the early dusk, so she made sure to try to notice anything strange about the man. What is he is the right question, she thought to herself, waiting for the man's answer.

"That would be rather pointless," Rhaine commented dryly, "The dragon raids, as I recall, occurred many years ago."

She faced the strange man, noting his rather pale complexion and cold eyes, "Speak, stranger. Who are you?"

Caladus sees the pale man, and does not trust him at all. He draws his scimitars, and says, "I suggest you answer the woman. Who are you, and what do you know of the happenings here?"

Shaori keeps away from the man, in case he turns hostile. Mokuba readies his crossbow, just in case.

Saerileth had to strain against herself not to draw Carsomyr and behead this man. She once again feels displeasure from Tyr. She had been getting a lot of that lately, but none so harsh a feeling as when she had kissed Arva, not once, but twice. Once could be forgiven as a spur of the moment. Second was open defiance, she had wanted him, and she was going to have him. Tyr was not a very forgiving god. She worried continued disobedience would cause her to receive Discipline.

Nawen watched the pale man cautiously. She wasn't drawing her weapons like some of her friends have but she did not like this man so far. He seemed... cold.

Aedan sighed in frustration as the adventurers started speaking. He glanced at the Sun elf to answer her question. She was beautiful and powerful yet her eyes were quite unusual for her kind. "Hiding?" He hissed. "I do not hide nor defend the fools who can't fight for themselves." The Fallen added.

He then turned to the winged half elf. Somehow he could tell that she was their leader and not only because she was riding first. "Yes. That clearly happened many years ago but no one rebuilt the village or came back. Only fools would live in the place that was attacked twice in two years." He said and eyed the group. Their suspiciousness amused him. He was certain that his 'charms' would work on the group but it was clear that it didn't. Maybe there was more to them than he thought at first.

Aedan crossed his arms over his chest. "The name's Aedan Fallenheart if you so wish to hear it." He said and continued eyeing the group. He noticed that some of them were hooded and he wondered why.

Sefris smirked at the man's answer. "Finally someone who has a brain and sees the world as it is." she put her spear on her back, looking down at Aedan with amusement. "Name's Sefris, a pleasure to meet you." Oh, she will get along just fine with him, she could already see it.

"And I was beginning to think I'm the only one left on this world who doesn't enjoy scaring, killing and simply making people miserable." she added a bit quieter, but loud enough for the newcomer to hear her.

"So what is it that you desire, then? To see us? We are a circus of a sort, so I wouldn't be surprised. To ask something? To kill us?" she chuckled at the last one, clearly thinking they are all more than a match for the newcomer. "To join us?"

She eyed the man, trying to decipher if he was fit for a fight. He sure looked like he could handle himself in a fight - not to mention the big sword he was carrying. He was kind of handsome, though not quite as beautiful as she was, she thought and flipped a lock of her hair.

"Let's hear it, then."

Rhaine shifted, hand resting on her sword hilt. There was something off about this man...if he could truly be called that. She had a strange feeling when looking at him, almost as if he were planar in origins, not human. Evil seemed to roll off of him in waves, but he wasn't a tiefling. No, he was something else entirely. And he was deceptive, like Sefris. No wonder the fey'ri was taking a like to him.

"Agreed," Rhaine added, "What is your reason for being here?"

Xallistine shifted his weight, looking down at Aedan, he was curious, but not overly concerned whether the man came or went.

Aricia sighed, she was tired of the stops, and hoped they could get moving again soon... Still, this dead creature was rather interesting... and from her many years of existence, she could tell what he was. Yet she didn't speak out, she would remain silent until a need to talk arose.

Aedan held the reins of his horse. The animal was getting impatient. "Why, I came to see the famous group of adventurers of course. There are rumors about you." He simply said as he continued eyeing the group.

He could see that they were wondering what he is. It was quite obvious that he wasn't really human. He always enjoyed to see the annoyed looks on people's faces when they tried to guess what he really is, and they were always incorrect.

From what he saw everyone, except Sefris were those 'good and honest' people. It was annoying. However, he still found them all at least slightly interesting.

Nawen watched the pale man, Aedan curiously. He did not look hostile but just like Sefris he did not seem nice either. She remained silent and kept watching the man as well as her companions from the back of the group. She had nothing to say. At least not yet.

"I know that thou art evil, and that I shouldst smite thee. So sayeth Tyr. I am not, for fear of being removed from this group. I knoweth thou art an undead, perhaps a Fallen. Aye. That ist my guess, Fallen one. Why dost thou desire to speak with us? There is always a reason with evil ones." Saerileth says, suspiciously.

Shaori flew closer to Saerileth, in case she needed to shush the woman.

Caladus narrows his eyes. "Fallen? I am afraid I have no knowledge of Fallen. Are they Fallen paladins?"