Tales of Faerun

AurianaValoria1

Sefris softly chuckled, putting the dress and the gloves in her bag.

"Hmm? Something you've got to say?" she asked with a grin, turning to Aedan while swishing a lock of her hair.

"I do not think there are masks nor shoes of any kind. Guess another store requires our visit." she started walking out, adjusting her spear on her back.

"Oh, and if you can with those lock picks of yours, make sure to lock the door behind us. That'll give the owner something to think about." she smirked, waiting for Aedan outside. If the owner finds the door locked and the outfits missing, he'll sure have a mystery on his hands.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rhaine leaned against the bar and sipped her wine, waiting for her meal to be prepared. She closed her eyes momentarily, trying to relax and simply enjoy the merry music.

"Should? It's not Rhaine's responsibility but yours." Nawen said but noticed that the man had already walked away somewhere but she wasn't annoyed by that, quite the contrary. She did not like this man. He was so quick to insult Aricia yet he's not that good of the father either. He can't be bothered to mentor his own daughter so he's just gonna put it on someone's else shoulders and that someone else has already a lot on her plate as it is.

The ranger ordered some mead and walked up to the fireplace. She took a small sip of her drink and wondered what to do now. Clearly the party isn't going as well as she thought it would...

"Maybe I do." Aedan said and grinned again. He looked around the store before heading outside. It sure won't be easy to lock the door again but luckily it wasn't impossible. "We should shop like this more often." He said as he tried locking the door again. After several failed attempts he eventually managed to lock the door. He wasn't that bad of the lockpicker but for some reason this shop was really hard to break in.

Cal put down his instrument, and, pipe still in his mouth, walked over to Nawen and put a hand gently on her shoulder. Puffing his pipe, he said,

"Saerileth's family aren't really the greatest people are they?" He blows a mouthful of sweet smelling smoke around Nawen, using a touch of wind magic to make it form complex spirals for amusement.

"Still, at least they came. I think that he may have said some wrong things, but it is clear that the green one is extremely bitter about what happened. Her father.. just doesn't seem to understand everything around him, and her other brother seems nice in a no boundaries sort of way. Still, even if they won't be nice or pleasant, that doesn't mean we shouldn't be either." He orders a half pint of mead, and clinks his glass against Nawen's, and downs it in one.

Sefris waited as Aedan fixed the lock, finding a shop with shoes and masks in the mean time, not far from where they were. It was just across the street, few houses away. The light cantrip faded away as soon as the Fallen fixed the lock, but the moon provided some light when they were out.

"Oh?" she turned to the man with an amused smirk, "And just what might that be?"

"I won't tell." Aedan replied teasingly and stood up. "Done." He added and looked around for another store, the one that would sell masks. He saw a few guards patrolling the streets but none of the guards bothered them.

Nawen coughed and waved her hand in front of her, dispersing the smokes. "I'm trying to be nice for Saerileth's sake. Trust me, I would have said much meaner things if the situation was different." She said looking at the flames that gracefully danced in the fireplace. She saw little reason of being nice to someone who isn't nice himself unless her life depended on it but this time it wasn't one of life and death situations.

Rhaine's dish finally arrived - fresh, seared trout with lemon sauce. It was finely presented in a shining silver plate. She nodded in thanks to the barkeep and then turned around again, sitting on her stool so that her back was leaning against the bar, her plate balanced on her knee. For some reason, she wanted to keep the entirety of the common room in her view. She took a bite and chewed slowly, watching her companions. It certainly wasn't the party she was expecting. Saerileth's family seemed to have taken the wind out of everyone's sails.

"Oh-ho, such a joker you are." Sefris scoffed, but it rather clear she wasn't mad in any way.

The fey'ri caught the Fallen's arm and held him close, pretending to be talking to him as the guard passed by, smirking at the couple. Sefris let go of Aedan as soon as the guards were out of sight, pointing at a store not far from them.

"Think you can break into this one?"

A guard captain had been observing the two for a while, and he and a small group of guards approach Sefris.

"You! I saw you sneaking out of that shop! You are under arrest for Breaking and entering! You will come with us, your stolen goods are now forfeit." The guards level their weapons at the pair.

Xallistine nodded and walked out of the common room, and to the basement of the building "Hmm, this should do." He said, rubbing one of his tentacles in thought.

Aricia was looking out of the window, and spun on her heel, her face hard, in a frown "What the hell do you want Godric! You have already done a fine job of poisoning my children's minds, making them think that i Abandoned them! You know full well i would never, ever leave my babies without one hell of a good cause! There is nothing to talk about."