Tales of Faerun

AurianaValoria1

"Would you like me to carry anything?" Hazel asked Nawen and Norgold, "It seems like it'd be a burden on Norgold's ribs to carry any of his things."

Ianthe stood close behind Xallistine, ready to follow him. She found herself staring at the collar of his robe, amused by how it flared upward.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As Xallistine walked he noticed the Nymph staring. He managed to determine she was staring at his large collar. "Intrigued by it little one? I do not suppose you have seen a collar quite like this one?" He said as they walked around a large rock, continuing along the spiral that led to his lair.

Norgold turned to Hazel, he smiled and unhooked his shield and his pouch. "These are my two heaviest things, can you carry them by yourself?" He asked, as he outstretched his arms, giving the two items to Hazel.

Nawen smiled. She was more than ready to help in any way she could. "Caladus turned into a wyvern and got you out of there." She said and then turned to Hazel. "Yes. That sounds like a good idea. Norgold is in no shape to carry his stuff but you already carry your own, won't it be too heavy to carry?"

She hauled the shield onto her back and carried the pouch in her arms, and laughed, "I can carry it all, don't worry."

Ianthe looked at the illithid, "Well, I can't say I have. I was wondering how it stays up like that."

Norgold looked impressed and nodded his head, "I probably shouldn't have judged so quickly, it seems you can pull the weight." Norgold complimented. Then turned to Nawen, "A wyvern?... He can do that too?" He questioned.

Xallistine pondered for a moment and then said "I believe it is the bone that is put inside. As with my entire robe, bones adorn it to keep it in it's rigid shape, much like they keep your body upright." He said, pointing to her with a tentacle as he used bones in the body as an example.This was the most casual conversation he had ever had... he never would have thought he would be telling a Nymph how his fashion worked. His home was almost visible in the distance as they carried on their walk, Xallistine at the head, taking graceful strides. Edited by mythicdawnmaster

Caladus and Byron were more than a little wary, seeing as this.. thing could more than likely mop the floor with them, even with their charms. Byron took a quick look around, and saw two figures duck behind a rock. "Hold up!, Ah thought ah saw somethin! Gimme a moment!" He goes into one of the many pouches, and pulls out two scrolls. He opened one that was the detect life scroll, and whispered the words on it. A magic pulse went out, revealing all withing a 20 yard radius. He detected the two behind the rock, as well as a drow slaver party creeping up. "Ah detect, two people, behind tha' rock." Byron says, pointing. "Also, a drow slaver group is approachin from that tunnel." Byron points down the tunnel. He opens the second scroll, and reads the brief invisibility scroll, figuring it would be wise to go for the smaller group, he headed for the two behind the rock. Sneaking up invisible, he grabbed the two, noticing one was a tiefling. "Gotcha!" he exclaims, his invisibility wearing off, and haulin the two to their feet. Edited by BaldurAnthology

"Yes. It seems he can." Even though Byron told them to hold up she didn't. To get Norgold somewhere so he could lie down comfortably was more important than whatever was hiding in there. She also heard about the group of the slaving party. "That's exactly what we need. Not even a moment of peace." She thought. "It looks like every living creature in the Underdark moved up there." She mumbled.

Kevorin sat quietly at his table in the inn, eyeing everyone cautiously. His difficult life made him very wary. He emptied his keg of ale and continued watching everyone in the building. "Have you heard? A group of adventures had defeated necromancer in Leilon..." One tavern patron spoke to the other. They weren't standing that far from his table so Kevorin managed to hear everything. "Interesting..." He thought as he got up, threw few coppers on the table and left the tavern. It was dark outside and raining. The man pulled his hood up and glanced at the road. "It is time to go to Leilon..." He said to himself and started walking.

Ianthe clapped her hands together, "Interesting! Do you have any bones, or does the robe hold you up? How do you think you'd f--"

Byron said there were people watching them and a slaver party nearby. She pulled out her scimitars and looked around, her eyes flicking from place to place as she breathed a little more heavily than before. Battle was her chance to turn graceful and deadly instead of clumsy and curious. Even if she hated killing and gore, she loved the feeling of adrenaline rushing through her veins.

Hazel pulled Norgold's shield from her back and held it in front of herself, then stepped in front of Norgold, meaning to protect him from further harm if need be.