Tales of Faerun

AurianaValoria1

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Norgold's pain was increasing every moment they wasted here, the injuries were already bad enough right now, he couldn't risk a fight. He looked up at Nawen, "We need to get moving soon..." He whispered, but he felt one of his ribs literally move. He fell to his knees, grasping his chest because of the intense pain.

She helped Norgold to stand up again. They should not waste any time here. "Silence fiend!" She replied angrily to the tiefling. She wasn't the one to judge someone by their race but this woman just showed that sometimes people are correct about it. Completely ignoring the women, she started walking towards where Illithid's lair was while helping Norgold. Edited by Naktis

Caladus sheathed his scimitars, and helped Nawen with transporting Norgold. "Allow me, Mistress." He said courteously, handing Norgold another bottle of Willow bark infusion. "Drink that, and then let's get you where you can lay down. He put Byron's pack on top of his own, and waited to help Norgold.

"We have not time for this banter!" Rhaine snapped, the cloak looped over one arm and her sword still in her hand, adding darkly, "And if you have a problem with that, then you can take it up with my blade."

She turned and cast a sleeping charm on Norgold, so that he would not have to endure more pain.

Norgold looked at the potion Caladus gave him, "I've consumed enough potions and magic as it is, I don't want to risk dying on the group." He said gently, running out of energy. He handed back the potion and continued to walk with the both of them. However, to his surprised he felt extremely tried. "I just need to rest for a mo-..." He managed to get out, before he fell asleep. Edited by TheBestIdiot122

"Caladus, Nawen," Rhaine said, ignoring the tiefling, "See if you can carry him. You'll be able to move faster."