Tales of Faerun

AurianaValoria1

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"And why would I want to tell you my name exactly?" Kevorin asked and glanced at the women. They were annoying him and invading his personal space as well. He didn't like that.

Nawen listened to Caladus's vision. Is it possible that he could be mistaken? Future can always change after all...

"It think, perhaps, he is not seeing the future," Rhaine began, "but things as they are as of now."

She put her head in one hand again, "Regardless...I need rest and, as Ianthe pointed out, a bath wouldn't be amiss, either. We are no good to each other fatigued. Xallistine? I'm assuming you have such accommodations for your slaves?"

Xallistine looked at Rhaine and nodded with approval. "This place is far larger for myself... there are many unused rooms with beds... As for a bath... yes i think i have a few suitable for those of your kinds... We illithid bathe in briny fluids." He arose from his desk and led them all back out of his library, until they reached a corridor of empty and unused rooms, all of which had clean beds, and a bathroom between every two. "Feel free to Explore my home but Do not Enter the red door. Under any circumstances." He said the last part meaningfully. "Jaynus! Juno! Help my guests get better settled... i am in need of submerging myself." He said, and the two well dressed slaves, one male and one female, were on hand to help out.

Scarletia could see the mans annoyance and decided not to pursue him any longer, but she got up by saying "My charms can work on anyone.... Once you are under my spell there is no escape."

Norgold rubbed his beard nervously. If they had hideouts in each and every location on the map, and they are very active in those locations, could mean much trouble for the whole world... however, he would love a warm bath, especially after his whole ordeal through this place. "Thanks," He said to Xallistine, then Norgold went to the first door on his right, and creaked it open, and stuck his head inside. The room was well lit, and it seemed to be cleaned regularly. Plus the bed looked clean and comfortable.

He opened the door fully and took a few steps inside, and closed the door, and locked it. He breathed in heavily as he slowly took off his heavy armor. He set the armor neatly in the corner of the room, and placed his shield and hammer next to the pile also. Norgold sighed as he sat on the bed. It was quite comfortable, he was expecting worse for some odd reason. He wanted to just lay down and fall asleep, but he could really use a bath. He figured someone already went into the bathroom next to his room already, and waited his turn.

Edited by TheBestIdiot122

"Thank you." Nawen said to Xallistine and walked over to one of the unused rooms. She opened the door and peeked inside. The room was very beautiful but quite poorly lit. Just the way she preferred. She closed and locked the door behind her and looked around. The room looked rather luxurious, this Illithid was really rich it seems.

Nawen placed her pack on the table and sat on the bed. It was really comfortable and looked so clean as well.

Kevorin glanced at the woman. Her spells? That's exactly what he needed. Instead of having a well deserved rest some two women just had to come to the same inn and disturb his afternoon. "If you say so." He mumbled and arose from his chair and picked up his things. He looked around the inn before throwing few coppers on the table and heading outside. For a moment he stood near the door and looked somewhere in the distance. Kevorin sighed heavily and walked away from the inn...

Nawen sat on the bed and looked around the room when someone knocked on the door. She had a dagger hidden in her belt, underneath the shirt just in case. She unlocked the door and slowly opened them. It was Caladus. She sighed in relief. "Is everything alright?" Nawen asked.