Tales of Faerun

AurianaValoria1

Xallistine Emerged from the pool some time later, dripping wet from the strange liquid, and in a slightly somber mood. He changed his robe for something just as grand, but in all black, and a slightly shorter collar. He needed not to show his dominance in his own home anymore, especially as they all seemed to accept him in some way. He exited his room, his door creaking loudly, and he walked down the corridor.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nawen didn't sit down she felt tired and wanted to retire to her chamber and sleep as long as possible. "Thank you for at least looking for some information." She said and smiled slightly. Truth was, she wasn't sure if she even wanted to know something about her house. Her family that raised her and loved her were Dhulgar of Mithrilaxe clan and his family. "I think I'll go and try to get some sleep. Goodnight my friend." She said and left Caladus's room.

She went back to her own room and closed the door behind her. She had decided not to lock the door in case someone would need her and if someone will enter her room she will hear. Nawen placed a dagger underneath her pillow and lied down on the bed and closed her eyes.

Happy that he had at least given her some joy today, he packed up everything, and retired to his bed. His scimitars unsheathed under his bed in case of attack, and his door unlocked if anyone needed him. Shaori had already taken a bath, and was unsure of what to wear to sleep. She really had only the one set of clothes. Perhaps she would ask the other winged one in the morning. She memorized her spells, and went to sleep in her underclothes. Door unlocked in case of people needing her.

Norgold awoke some time later, he didn't feel like he slept long, but he wouldn't know. Time doesn't care about the Underdark. He sat upward and looked around the darkened room. He didn't know why he was so cautious. However, he got up and slowly and quietly walked toward the door. He tried to open the door quietly, but he failed miserably. The door creaked incredibly loud. Norgold quickly looked down each direction, to make sure no-one awoke from the noise. Luckily, he didn't hear anyone. Norgold stepped out into the hallway and began to take careful and slow steps, looking around the decorations in the lair.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the temple of the Cult of the Dragon....

Olvia opened her eyes slowly. She sadly remembered where she was, her hands tied above her head, hopelessly starring at the jail bars in her cell. She hasn't eaten in days, and she was soaked from the water that the cruel man throws on her. Olivia was shivering and her teeth were chattering from the cold of the water. She supported her head on her arm, barley awake and functioning. Then, she heard the noise she was dreading, the cell door opening. The man had another bucket of water. Like he always did, before she was ready, Olivia felt the extreme cold of the water splash on her body. She was able to get a gulp of water, and she quickly swallowed it. The man laughed at Olivia's desperation, "Well, well, well. It seems Miss Beautiful isn't so tough now isn't she?" The man joked. Olivia looked at him, disgusted. "Oh screw you." Olivia said harshly. The man smiled creepily, and reached his hand and lightly rubbed Olivia's side, "Now, we don't need to be harsh no-" He said, before another person called him. "Trenis! Hurry it up!" The man called from down the hall it seemed. The man called Trenis turned around, to answer him. This was Olivia's chance... "Just a minute!" He yelled back, however Olivia reached up with her legs, and wrapped them around his neck, choking him. It was quite fast as he fell to the floor, passed out from the lack of Oxygen. Now for the hard part, grabbing the key's from Trenis's belt.

Olivia reached with her toes and grasped the keys. She somehow managed to get them off but they were off, that's all that mattered. She tossed the keys from her toes up in the air, and she grabbed them with the tip of her fingers. She smiled as she unlocked her cuffs. As she rubbed her wrists, she needed to figure out where her armor and her Katana was. She looked out the cell. No-one was there surprisingly, and she went to her left. Hopefully she would get lucky and find them soon.

Edited by TheBestIdiot122

"No, I'm not Caladus. I just can't sleep that's all." He replied again quietly. "There's just something that has been bugging me." Norgold said, as he sat down on one of the chairs near the front of the lair.

Caladus sat down on a chair as well, and said. "I know. There is something around here that isn't right. Perhaps Xallistine would know. Maybe it is a side effect of being near a Psionic? Who knows." He stares off into nowhere for a moment. "I really wish I hadn't come back down here. I am getting quite a few bad memories coming back to haunt me. Although I got to meet that pretty Avariel, I lost my oldest friend."

Norgold frowned, "It's not just that this place feels... diffrent. It's the fact that how the Cult of the Dragon got so powerfull, and how far they have reached." He started, but fully realized what Caladus said, and he raised an eyebrow. "You like the Avariel? She seems so nervous around us. I'm surprised she hasn't left by now." He continued, but again went back on topic. "We need to get to the temple when everyone is up and awake." Norgold finished.