Shadowmare Not Turning

I can help with that (actually the UESP Wiki to the rescue again). Shadowmere's BaseID is 00032BF4 (which is what you'll need for the 'placeatme' console command). Something you could try first is the 'moveto' command ... try 'player.moveto 32BF5' (without the quote marks of course). If Shadowmere is still somewhere in the game world that'll move you to her location. Edited by Striker879

The same thing happened to me I bought a black horse rode it around a bit want got armor for it and it now only goes forward and backward. It also dose not care if I attack it. I also have all of the official add-ons and unofficial patches but I don't have OOO, MMM, FRAN, CURP, Exnems. My guess is that horse armors is simply a broken DLC and should simply be dumped from my mod list.

Edit: I used the console to kill my horse then resurrect it and it now can turn however it says I have owned -2147483648 horses even theo I only ever owned one. don't know if this will help.

Edited by blackninja50

Considering that thousands if not millions of people successfully use the DLC Horse Armor I find it hard to believe that it's broken. You are likely suffering from a mod conflict. Post a load order.

• 1 year later...

Considering that thousands if not millions of people successfully use the DLC Horse Armor I find it hard to believe that it's broken. You are likely suffering from a mod conflict. Post a load order.

I had this problem as well; I moved the Horse Armor DLC Unofficial Patch below Zira's armor packs and it seems to have fixed it.