Enchantment mods

tnu

yeah well i'm not worrying about it beigna scripted item. thats a seperet concern of mine. this is just in renaming items. i just want to be able to name a dagger without having to enchant it. or name a misc clutter it em to my liking or somthing along those lines

No scripting is required for this, first highlight the item you want to rename in CS, then right click and select copy. Find the copy and open it to veiw the name and stats. You can change the name from there, if you cant get it, please PM me with the item you want and i can do it for you.

i want to be able to name items in game. not CS. i dont want every Silver Dagger to read "Shido's Silver Dagger" i dont want every glass to be calld "The Holy Grail" i want to be able to rename the item in game as i come to it.

EDIT: I'm sorry i'm just sick Of hearing "Use the CS"

ah erm where is the lass Naminia where you near her to answer a question without rum

Jack Sparrow

i have an idea but not sure how workable it is. if you cant rename the item what if it replaced the item with an exact copy but with a chosen name?

That would take a while and the end result would be a script that would fail at the drop of a hat.

If you mean, copying the scripted item then changing the item ID and name to create a new item with the same effects then yes it is possible, to a degree...

I don't think we'd have to go that in depth. In my opinion the easiest way would be to create a spell effect that does absolutely nothing. I'm not sure of it's workability as I've never created an enchanting effect, but I'll give it a shot and get back to you. And tyreil, must you attempt to speak like Sparrow? At least use capitals and punctuation, please.

ooh a spell or lesser power script! why didnt i think of that? lack of Rum maybe? anyway mate shadow has got the right idea well done mate

Jack Sparrow

Archived