The Avengers movie

Proximitus

• 4 weeks later...

If it isn't too late, I would agree with those advising you watch the others first.

It will enhance the experience of seeing their individual journeys / character growth before they group up. There are also a few references which will only make sense if you've seen the others.

Enjoy.

Cheers.

If it isn't too late, I would agree with those advising you watch the others first.

It will enhance the experience of seeing their individual journeys / character growth before they group up. There are also a few references which will only make sense if you've seen the others.

Enjoy.

Cheers.

Yeah you were a bit to late, saw it like, 2 weeks ago :P But I did watch the others first, and I understood quite more of the story than my friends, who didn't watched them all

Well u can skip, hulk and captain america rly, theres no much story there, but thor even when the movie is so-so u need it to understand loki(a little), and iron man is a must see, one of the best adaptations(behind batman; not the ones with george or val that two were horribles), mostly cause Robert Downey Jr fit perfect the image of Tony Stark with his own traits.

Thor in itself is a good movie (at least I thought so), so I would recommend seeing it just for that alone (and for some back story).

I have not seen Captain America, so I can't really comment on that.

I know that some theaters are showing all of the movies before The Avengers, so if you have a whole day to spend, that might not be a bad idea.

yeah pew pew ;D

I liked Thor but thought Captain America was predictable and pretty meh. You should still see The Avengers simply because of a red-headed Scarlett Johansson in a cat suit :thumbsup:

this is what i meant to reply ;P pew pew