[LE] How to add a custom stat to the General Stats tab?

Yeah, as the title states I want to know how to add a custom stat to the general stats tab. I know of a mod that has done this and it's called "Minigame Mod - The Battle of Heroes". I have no clue how to do this, I couldn't find anything in the creation kit that relates to any stat that the game tracks in the general stats tab. Any help is very appreciated!

• 2 weeks later...

By 'General Stats', what exactly do you mean? In-game, or in the Creation Kit when viewing NPC's, armor, weapons, spells, etc.?

If you are referring to the Creation Kit (which I safely assume as this is posted in the Creation Kit/general modders help section), here is a step-by-step list on how to edit stat properties for items and NPC's:

Step 1). Go into the object window (the window which contains reference ID's and all of the available assets (whether imported or vanilla).

Step 2). Find your item or actor and double click on it.

Step 3). A seperate window will pop-up, showing multiple tabs with a multitude of options. Hover over the sub-panel named 'Stats' (if your wanting to edit Health, Stamina, Magicka, class presets, hostility levels, etc.) or 'General' if your wanting to edit general things about the item or NPC.

Step 4). Click 'Apply' after your changes are made (or if there is no such option, simply click 'Okay')

Step 5). Save your plug-in, and test on PC or console. :)

Haha, I didn't mean those kinds of stats, I was talking about the General Stats tab in the game menu. But I managed to make it work, and I implemented it in my Death Counter mod. I forgot to say that I found out how to do it so sorry about that. Anyways, here's the mod I made if you wanted to see what I made with the stats: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/90778/