More Laser Colors

TheTrueAwesome

I know there is a very old one that apparently just full throatily changed all laser colors to one of your choosing.

I'm more so looking for one that adds a craftable mod that you can put on laser guns that will change it's color. Is that doable or is anyone even interested?

Shouldn't be too hard, Should be almost the same as this mod of mine for the method, Unfortunately I am working on a complete remake of that mod right now

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/4202

4202-4-1479122239.jpg

I considered doing something like that for a mod I am currently working one (basically as you attached more powerful receivers the laser color would go up the color spectrum) but found that just changing the laser color involved editing several meshes, textures, and light info files. Something like 10 file edits for one color. The changes are also non-standard, as in the color info isn't assigned to the projectile mesh in the same way that textures are applied to objects. Basically I had no idea what I was doing, and eventuality decided I didn't need that feature. Yes Prismatic Laser colors does it, but what it does not do is create separate files for each color and set up all the different connections in the CK to work as separate attachments.

Long story short? Totally possible, pain in the ass to do.