Dragon Riding and Custom Worldspaces?

I can't get it to work for some reason. I have my custom dragon who works fine in the Skyrim world space, but i can't seem get Bend Will to work on him in any user made worldspace. I've tried worlds that I have made and ones that others have made with no luck.

I hoping someone might have an idea as to why this is. It appears that I am stumped.

I have spent some time messing about with this, I wanted to make a house that required flying a dragon to get to it, Have you tried making a spell tomb with bend will. I'm not sure if the fact its a shout that might be making this an issue, it does seem like a petty problem but the way skyrim is so buggy it could be a problem, on my own mod I was able to get the bend will shout to work as a spell, just couldn't get the dragon to fly, but I'm wondering if you've managed to get the dragon to fly, then maybe this method might work for you. the beauty of this way is, it don't require you to need the shout first. I tend to do dragonborn as my last set of quests, that's why I made the spell, so players could use the house from the beginning rather than having to wait.

Really what I would like to do is set a dragon up to work more like a horse. Where you just walk up and put the crosshair on him and automatically get the ride option. I don't want it to be a follower. I just want him to stay where I leave him. That way I don't have to muck about with spells or shouts at all. Just walk up and ride/fly.

I use Real Time Dragon Fast Travel https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/4275. Great mod. Really makes being able to ride a dragon mean something. I would like to make it work with the worldspace I'm building. Anyhow thanks for the suggestion.

I looked but couldn't find anything. That's not to say that it wasn't there, just that I did not see it if it was.

The only info like that I have been able to find is something about "Bad Locations" in the Skyrim world space. http://en.uesp.net/wiki/Dragonborn_talk:Dragon_Riding But, nothing about what kind of conditions or variables are at work in such an situation.