This may exist, but I simply cannot find it so help appreciated!

commissarmike

I currently have the mutli-adoptions mod and the kids are living in Breezehome (there are 4). I am using Elianoras Breezehome which is beautiful and brilliant but by it's very nature the house is small. With 4 kids and dopey Lydia around the house it's tight. I tried using Cynn's Proudspire manor which was also really nice but I ran into a number of problems with kids not moving in there properly. I have some similar issues with custom homes but honestly my main thing I don't like about custom homes is they sort of become a prison if that makes sense at least from what I have seen. I really like the feel of coming home to your "hoem town" and seeing your kids running around playing with the locals. It's cute. There are other things Id love to see as well. To prevent this from becoming a book I made some bullet points.

So what I am looking for in a single player home?

• Large enough for 6 kids and a spouse. I guess it needs room for a housecarl too since you get them whether you want them or not and they end up eatign all your bread.
  • In a major city/town so your kids will run around playing with other kids like in Whiterun or Solitude.
  • Places to store your unique treasures (masks, scrolls, unique weapons, butterfly jars etc)
  • A reasonable amount of mannequins for armor display
  • All major crafting stations in a basement or what have you

Nice to have but not at all necessary:

• A barracks for a few followers. say 2-6.
  • Private pools/bathing amenities etc

Things that will be absolutely fine by me:

• I don't care if the home has a "tardis" effect where it is bigger on the inside than it is outside. I can suppress my immersion senses.
  • Loading areas (so long as the children/spouse etc can move around semi naturally...keeping them out of a crafting area is fine)

Is there something out there that fits the bill for these things? If not would anyone take a stab at making one? I want to feel like I have a cool mansion or manor house for the family where I can still do all my "dad stuff" like smithing but they can go out and do things outside without being trapped.

Would love to have some responses to this!

A big house located within the city/holds.. that's difficult to pull off. The best I think would be Blackthorn (buildable town) you could potentially make it happen yourself =]

I'm currently working on a mod that when finished will hit most of your requirements and more. the only thing will be, not having so many locals for kids to play with. the house is on its own island on its own world space, but it does have 2 farmers, a bard a cook who is also a merchant, 2 other merchants and a fence aswell as a lumberjack. It has everything any player could possible need and more. I currently have about 12 guards with their own barracks. I'm looking to add a few more bits, such as a house for your followers. I may only add about 6 beds for them though, you do have 2 working sinks and a shower. the house should be compatible with hearthfire multiple adoptions. it has virtually everything you could need, including bone hawks and a hunting platform to shoot them down from. I'm thinking I have about another week of work, I'm writing this on Tuesday so I believe maybe its ready for testing buy sunday at the latest, then maybe allowing a week or so to fix any issues I come across and it will be released. The mod has its own mine, this mine has every mineable item in game. there are so many features that I couldn't possible write them all here. as I say I'm not too far from finishing, if there is anything you want adding message me and if it aint already in there ill add it. but this will take time, so if there is loads you want adding it will push the release day back, but I'm open to all ideas. I try to make homes with everything people want. so you don't need a new home each time you wish to change your play style. I add loads of mannequins, about 100 or so, plus displays for all displayable items. Once ive finished this mod, I will be releasing another that will require this mod to play. the second mod will add a display room for all items released by the ck. I mention this, as I don't wish to add this to this mod because it limits those who want to use the mod, so if you do have the ck weapons and armors and books, there will be a display room coming, I'm thinking as it will be a small add on room it should be set up in 2 days then its just play testing and fixing any issues.

I hope your able to wait, and as I say anything you really want to see private message me and if I don't have it in the mod ill add it.

Edited by ben446

oh just a quick follow up, if you do want a full run down on everything the home/island will have feel free to message me. ill list what it has but I wont go into detail, incase it changes between now and release, but it will have everything, including an armor created by mihail mods and a weapon created by another MA who has given permission for their assets to be included