Dev Aveza SE

Barchetta3223

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

So does anyone know how to change the rendering so it doesn't dissappear at the edge of your screen and is always loaded?

Yes, this is a bug in the NIF file. The Bounding sphere is to small and the ship will disappear if it boundary sphere is outside the camera. This can be changed with NifSkope. I have ported Dev Aveza to SE, and it sems to work.

• 1 month later...

Well, the Nifs problem is easily bypassed by just using the working nifs from Legacy of the Dragonborn, replacing the 4 bad nif file models with that. Also delete the guns off the ship and the mod is stable at that point. The problem is theres 16 scripts and only 2 of them work, the other 14 are simply broke for SSE. You'd need someone good at scripting to fix that. I took a look in the scripts and they are expansive, long scripts and the creationkit was telling me each script all had dozens of errors in them. If I could of fixed them I would of uploaded the Dev Aveza for SSE but that's one thing I'm not experienced in, yet.

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone tried porting with the updated and optimized reupload?:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/93296?tab=description

Just got SSE years after I stopped playing/modding OG skyrim. Still remember this mod tho. It was the only player home I actually kept and used. Had so much memories with it, would be nice to get it again. I'd try to port it myslef but I'm just getting back into the modding scene and it seems I have to do quite a bit of catching up.

• 3 months later...