Dwemer king

ZaneFHarrel

I was recently reading the book The Ruins of Kemel-Ze and it mentioned a 20-foot tall Dwemer animunculi shaped like a Dwemer king. I thought a armor that looked like that would be great. However there is no such mod on the nexus. I would not want the armor given to me. I have an idea to obtain it though. you would have course enter a Dwemer ruin and it would be pretty run of the mill, animunculi and Falmer. Then at the end of it you would find a large door which to open you most solve a puzzle. Once the door is open you would find yourself in a pristine large Dwemer room. The pipes would not be busted either. Across the walls of the room would be Dwemer centurions with their head's on the floor in front of them in traditional Dwemer burial fashion. At the end of the room would be a large statue of a Dwemer king made of Dwemer metal above a large sarcophagus. The animunculi would come alive when you got close and upon defeating it you would find a key to open the sarcophagus. Once the sarcophagus is open you could loot the armor off of the Dwemer king's corpse. The armor should look like the animunculi, a Dwemer king in full Dwemer armor the last picture below is almost exactly what I am looking for just with different boots and a shorter skirt and possibly removing the hat I'm not quite sure how I feel about it so whatever is easier regarding the hat. Their should also be no normal helmet instead looking like the face beard and all of the Dwemer king. It should be classified as heavy armor and should be fairly powerful. I think it's enchantment should be: Gloves, summon a Dwemer sphere to aid you in combat ( it should appear with the same animation as the aetherial staff ), boots: movement speed increased by 5% and sprinting cost's 10% less stamina, Armor: When hit in combat gain steam when you have 10 steam you may execute a power attack for no stamina or cast up to a expert spell for no magicka, helmet: gain lesser power to breath steam from your helmet at the cost of stamina ( more powerful breath of Nchuak) if you have the armor equipped steam breath costs 50% less and with 10 steam use power for free and for double damage. The metal of the armor should look pristine to fit with the lore like the metal in the mod Glorious Dwarven Metal. I would like the best textures whoever makes this if anybody can provide as long as it's not to much work, even better if you can get permission to us the glorious Dwarven metal textures. I know this is a big request but I would love if someone could make this. I have attached pictures I found on google images for reference.

Mihail has given permission for that armour to be used in other mods too, I'm using it in my player home/Island. ive got it so you have to build a door way which will lead to a dwemer ruin, which is also an arena, using the same system that's been used in the QAsmoke room. ive also then used a hidden door, Similar to the one you have to pss through on your way to black reach, then there are a few automatons and you have to get past a trap to unlock the door to a room with a spider to kill before you reach the armour, I may change it so that room is full of automatons and other foes, then have it so you have to solve a puzzle to unlock a door to a room, similar to where the you get the ogham infanium. The mod is close to the play testing stage, there may be a few issues, but it should be released in about 8 days time. I have also included a sword from another MA who has given permission for it to be used. There is some lore ive written behind the island and a hint to a secret held somewhere on the island. The book is added to your inventory as soon as you load the game up with the mod installed.