Your Favorite Gaming quote

Eddieawsome

A mercenary shouts this after you single-handedly take out like twenty of his friends. I lol'd at his fear, because he was bragging beforehand about how tough he was. I'm not normally a fan of Japanese mech games, but FROM Software doesn't use anime at least.

"What are you?!" -Unknown, Armored Core IV Answer

This is said by a Salarian scientist, in response to being berated about morality by someone much less intelligent.

"There are many ways to help people. Sometimes by treating injuries, sometimes by killing dangerous people." -Mordin Solus, Mass Effect 2

Edited by Rennn

This is said by a Salarian scientist, in response to being berated about morality by someone much less intelligent.

"There are many ways to help people. Sometimes by treating injuries, sometimes by killing dangerous people." -Mordin Solus, Mass Effect 2

"Have killed many, Shepard. Many methods. Gunfire, knives, drugs, tech attacks, once with farming equipment. But not with medicine. Never with medicine." Mordin Solus ME2

Mordin is a such a quote goldmine.

"Why not? Something has to work. Once, I dug a pit and filled it with clouds. Or was it clowns? Doesn't matter. It didn't slow him down. To be honest, it wasn't the best idea. And it really began to smell. Must have been clowns. Clouds don't smell bad. They taste of butter! And tears." - Sheogorath, Oblivion's SI expansion.

from some of the games i've played recently:

- Bro, America was founded by terrorists, for terrorists...what do you think the fu**ing Revolutionary War was?...history is determined by the moth*rfu**ing victor"

- how did you even get into the marines?"

- you know what, Campo? I often ask myself the same go**amn question"

- Need to get some pads for my *ss. Old gal wasn't built for that much abuse

- I'm not interested in quantifying how much abuse your *ss can take, Gray

- Hey, You wanna make out? Just two gruff military hardened dudes sitting in an elevator snuggling out their woes in a totally hetero way.

- ha!

- That's a nervous chuckle. Either your human side gets the joke or your computer side likes the way I look in these pants.

- Or a little of both perhaps.

- Hey. I'm not judgin'. I'm just a good lookin' man!

pretty much every line of dialog in bulletstorm

Philippa: "...then there're the one of 10 magic rings of power scattered across the land..."

Iorveth: "One to gather, and in the darkness bind them all?"

Geralt: "Yeah, and next thing you know I'll be running barefoot to the top of some volcano."

Philippa: "Okay, okay, forget the rings...."

- That seems like a bad idea

- Stick around, I'm full of them...

i was going to quote more from other games...but then i took an arrow in the knee but i'll leave some for you guys as well :)

Edited by VileTouch

• 2 weeks later...

"Would you kindly?" (Atlas, Bioshock)

"That was too close, you were almost a Jill sandwich." (Barry Burton, Resident Evil), "Jill, Here's a Lockpick. It might be handy if you; the master of unlocking, take it with you." (Barry Burton, Resident Evil)

"Do a barrel roll!" (Peppy, Star Fox 64)

"Wheres everyone going? Bingo?" (Leon Kennedy, Resident Evil 4)

"Delta squad is in you house, *censored*! You hear that s***? You grubby-ss bitches are goin' down! Like way down! Dead down, so down you ain't even gonna know which way is up! Your asses are going be cryin' to your skank-ass queen, "Oh mommy, don't let the bad man hurt us!" f*** you! We're gonna whoop your mother's ass! Whoo!" (Cole, Gears of War)

"Believing in some kind of divine purpose ain't gonna get me my wife and kid back. Past is who we are, and there ain't no changing that. Faith is a luxury I can't afford." (John Marston, Red Dead Redemption.)

"That's it, I'm dead", "You're the lord? Well I didn't vote for you!" (Peasant, Warcraft III)

"Pills here!" (Louis, Left 4 Dead)

"Why you poking me again?", "Why don't you lead an army instead of touching me?", "Poke Poke Poke is that all you do?", "Build more Burrows!" (Peon, Warcraft III)

"S.T.A.R.S!" "Resident Evil 3, Nemesis"

"This is no video game Fisher!" (Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory)

"I'm not afraid of the dark, the dark is afraid of ME" (Riddick, Escape from Butcher Bay)

"A man chooses, a slave obeys" (Andrew Ryan, Bioshock)

"CHRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSS!!!!!!!!" (Albert Wesker, Resident Evil 5)

"NOT ENOUGH CASH.....stranger" (Merchant, Resident Evil 4)

"WHATTYA BUYIN?"/"WHATTYA SELLIN?" (Merchant, Resident Evil 4)

"He's got more brains than a brain pie. Ooh, brain pie, PERFECT. Care to donate?" (Sheogorath, The Elder Scrolls IV: Shivering Isles)

"That man is so crooked he could swallow nails and spit out screws" (John Marston, Red Dead Redemption)

"Welcome to the circus of vaaaluue!" (Vending Machine, Bioshock)

"Come back when you gets some money buddy!" (Vending Machine, Bioshock)

"Money! Money! Money!" (All characters, Killing Floor)

"Its called TRAINING you ignorant f***!" (Desmond, Fallout 3)

"War is when the young and stupid are tricked by the old and bitter into killing each other" (Grand Theft Auto 4, Niko Bellic)

"I have one very important question for you...you gotta smoke?" ... "Got gum." (Leon Kennedy, Resident Evil 4)

"I've got your back like a butt crack!" (Dizzy, Gears of War)

Edited by TheBestIdiot122

"I suppose we've re-entered the stage of finding a new subject. I can still hear you. HIT HIM AGAIN WITH THE STICK!!!!"

-Call of Duty: Black Ops Zombies mode- Call of the Dead Radio

:biggrin:

Most ironic of all, was the last gift that Raziel had given me. More powerful than the sword that now held his soul, more acute even than the vision that his sacrifice had accorded me. The first, bitter taste of that terrible illusion: hope. -Kain from Legacy of Kain: Defiance

Well done. Here are the test results: "You are a horrible person." I'm serious, that's what it says: "A horrible person." We weren't even testing for that. Don't let that horrible-person thing discourage you. It's just a data point. If it makes you feel any better, science has now validated your birth mother's decision to abandon you on a doorstep.

--Portal 2. Did I even need to list that source?

Bad case of the "blues". You wouldn't happen to know anything about that, would you?

--Mirror's Edge, Faith Connors interrogating Jacknife about being ambushed by the police.

"This one is machine and nerve, and has its mind concluded. This one is but flesh and faith, and is the more deluded." -Gravemind Halo 2

Love that poetic speech