Competition: Funniest MW Moment

Dark0ne

1. same as boo on paged one except when i used the 1000 acrobatics to jumop i landed in the middle of an ocean................ :blink:

2.i was playing tribunal coming across the rouge her hands gaurd say nice stuff bout his armor and he completely turns me to ashes

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mine was a really weird one

i was walking to ghost gate when i couldnt move i decided to walk around this invisible wall but i couldnt move either direction, some cliff racers (4 of them) started to attack me but i couldnt attack them back, i couldnt draw my weapons or anything and i couldnt save it, so i turned the computer off and later on my brother said "you must have knocked out the keyboard plug, i had to put it back in"...and after that, i always check the back of my computer.

another one was when i was talking to a dreamer, he was saying things that casius cosades would say and the orignal casuis would speak as a dreamer, so he started to attack me and for some reason i couldnt hit him, then some guy from the 6th house flashes RIGHT INFRONT OF ME and i fell off my chair, really....then i died.

sound conflicts are the funniest. Once every character in the game(creatures included) would only make the noise that that guy (who falls out of the sky in the begining of the game with the skrolls of flight that let you fly but then you die when you fall) makes. it was hillarious :lol: when ther was just this ordinator going OHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEHOOOOOOOOOOOOOA

but when every one started doing it (mud crabs included) i got a head ache, saved, and restarted. Never happened to me again

Ok the most funniest thing in the game is when i went to Caldera i summoned a greater bonewalker, a skeletal minion, a scamp, a dremora, a clannefear, and a lesser bone walker to help me fight the guards. when i was done my scamp died and the rest stayed there and never dissapeared so when ever i go in to a city ever guard attacks me and none of my creatures die so now i have a bounty of 67,352 gold on my head.

Heres proof i play morrowind WAY too much lol

I was sittin in my basement and my dog was layin by me.I heard this moanin sound and i was like WTF!?! then my pup started barkin and im like HOLY CRAP! So i reached over my back assuming my Daedric Longbow would be there. All of a sudden a Corprus Stalker comes out of the dark.i scream.then wake up :blink: .......twas a dream! lol

one of the funniest thing i ever have seen in the game was when i was in the dwemer ruin on hunt for the cube thing in the main quest. I cleared out the whole Dwemer Ruin before i found the dwemer cube thing in one of the first rooms!!