Water not rendering?

Hello community! I've spent the last days modding my Oblivion, first following bevilex graphical tutorial and then adding gameplay mods. When I was finally ready to play I noticed that the water does not render when I get close. It just goes invisible, I can see the water from a distance as well as the glitchy "middlewater" that goes matrix green.

https://imgur.com/a/B3l1wS9

I've included a picture as well as my modlist in the imgur album.

Would be very much appriciated if anyone could help!

I'm getting exactly the same when I'm using the Water Shaders from Oblivion Reloaded, but I'm in a Virtual Machine and my graphics card unsurprisingly cannot be detected by OR, thus it's not able to obtain a depth buffer, and as such almost none of its visual effects can work.

You could try turning off the OR water shaders as well inside the "/data/obse/plugins/oblivion reloaded.ini", or what it's named. It's documented inside the OR readmes aplenty.

Check in Oblivion.ini and confirm you have bUseWaterHiRes=1 not bUseWaterHiRes=0 (from a post in the Bevi mod comments from back on Apr 16 2018 by Obl1vion97 ... symptoms of the problem are a bit different though).