cant log on to dl server

jshull49

I've had the same problem since yesterday. I also notice the latest version of NMM is 0.65 and I'm running version .63 so I suggest we update to the latest version and try DLing again.

Edit: The download page for 0.65 specifically states the latest version fixes issues with the login method.

Edit2: I can confirm the latest version fixes the DL problem I had.

Edited by GamerABC

I hope this goes away on its own for me. I am using a quite old version of NMM because the update warns me that it will try and re-install all of my mods and that scares me. I have so many mods and have painstakingly ordered them all. :(

I hope this goes away on its own for me. I am using a quite old version of NMM because the update warns me that it will try and re-install all of my mods and that scares me. I have so many mods and have painstakingly ordered them all. :sad:

Check the downoad button for NMM. Older versions of NMM (prior to v0.65.2) will no longer be able to log-in to Nexus servers as of 8 May because of the change from HTTP to HTTPS. But there's updated versions for 0.52.4 and 0.56.2 included.

Also, go to X:\Users\*Your Name*\AppData\Local\Fallout4 (where "X" stands for the drive that has your operating system) and make a copy of the plugins.txt file so you can have a look at what plugs were installed and in what order, should anything go awry.

However, there currently seems to be a problem with Nexus download servers as none of them are reachable for the time being. NMM keeps giving a "Server busy or unavailable, retrying..." message, followed by "error trying to get the file..."

Been having this problem all week. Did a full game wipe and NMM uninstall today. Installed 0.65.2 and then 0.65.4...still getting the same log-in error - Could not get version information from the update server.

Update...now I can log in with NMM and download direct, but the Update Nexus Mod Manager Version button is still broken.

Edited by pecosbob