NMM Servers Down?

ArchmageQuinn

I wasn't sure where to put this, I couldn't find a forum for NMM itself, so I just took a guess. I've been having the good ol' "Unexpected response from the Nexus login server" problem for the past few days. Is this a problem everyone has been having, or just me?

I've already checked my firewall,there's no block on NMM, so I'm sort of at a loss unless it's a serverside issue.

I'm in the same boat. Tried what DarkRudra suggested and got a message saying "The Following Update Failed: Nexus Mod Manager Updater: Could not get version information from the update server."

**UPDATE**

Downloaded the update directly from the website, all is good now.

Edited by BatDaddy

I'm in the same boat. Tried what DarkRudra suggested and got a message saying "The Following Update Failed: Nexus Mod Manager Updater: Could not get version information from the update server."

**UPDATE**

Downloaded the update directly from the website, all is good now.

Did you have to uninstall NMM first? I downloaded the update and even though the version shows that it has updated on my computer, I still can't log in and I keep getting the error message.

*Update*

Nvm, just tried to uninstall and reinstall....It's still giving me the error and won't let me log in. Anyone able to assist?

*Update to update*

Fixed it. Uninstalled and reinstalled AGAIN....then went to log in and now it's working. Maybe my computer just had a fart when I reinstalled it the first time...

Edited by JRCooper17