2 Handed sucks?

sheetka

Eating every new ingredient you find is a great way to uncover atleast the first effect ;)

I always feel nasty when my char eats a Giant's Toe to find out what it does, brrrr, I can't help but imagine the feel of a big toe stuck in my throat, blegh! Haha :D

Edited by Moredhel

One way is to eat the ingredients you find and then add the perks in your alchemy tree, as your alchemy skill goes up,There are perks that let you learn the first 2 effects,3 effects and even all of them when it maxes out at 100.

Another way is to experiment a bit and learn them yourself at a alchemy table. I hope this is not to confusing but most ingredients have several effects and adds even more effects if you use a different one than you did before.

Everytime you get the message that new effects are discovered they will automatically be added to you list on your left,And because ingredients have different uses they will also be listed under your new discoveries.

Note that ingredients will only be listed if you´re carrying them,Go into your newly discovered effects and try out all the different combinations available, Most likely you´ll discover more effects and more and more and more and more.

TIP=Find a alchemy table with a satchet and stuff all the ingredients you can find in it and keep stuffing it when you get back from adventuring.

Here´ a little list to get you started

CURE DISEASE= CHARRED SKEWER HIDE,HAWK FEATHERS,MUDCRAB CHITIN,VAMPIRE DUST.

DAMAGE HEALTH= DEATHBELL,ECTOPLASM,FALMER EAR,,HUMAN FLESH,IMP STOOL,NIGHTSHADE,NIRNROOT,RED MOUNTAIN FLOWER,RIVER BETTY,SMALL ANTLERS,TROLL FAT,VOID SALTS.

DAMAGE STAMINA= BLISTERWORT,BLUE BUTTERFLY WING,BONE MEAL,CANIS ROOT,CYRODILLIC SPADETAIL,GIANTS TOE,NIRNROOT,ROCK WARBLER EGG,SPIDER EGG.

FEAR= BLUE DARTWING,CYRODILLIC SPADETAIL,DAEDRA HEART,NAMIRAS ROOT,POWDERED MAMMOTH TUSK.

FORTIFY DESTRUCTION= BEEHIVE HUSK,ECTOPLASM,GLOW DUST,GLOWING MUSHROOM,WISP WRAPPINGS.

FORTIFY HEALTH= BEAR CLAWS,BLUE MOUNTAIN FLOWER,GIANTS TOE,GLOWING MUSHROOM,HANGING MOSS,WHEAT.

FORTIFY MARKSMAN=CANIS ROOT,ELVES EAR,JUNIPER BERRIES,SPIDER EGG.

FORTIFY ONE HANDED=BEAR CLAWS,CANIS ROOT,HANGING MOSS,HAWK FEATHERS,SMALL PEARL.

FORTIFY SMITHING=BLISTERWORT,GLOWING MUSHROOM,SABRECAT TOOTH,SPRIGGAN SAP.

FORTIFY TWO HANDED= DRAGONS TONGUE,FLY AMANITA,TROLL FAT.

FRENZY= BLISTERWORT,FALMER EAR,FLY AMANITA,HARGRAVEN FEATHERS,HUMAN HEART.

INVISIBILITY= CHAURUS EGGS,ICE WRAITH TEETH,LUNA MOTH WING,VAMPIRE DUST.

PARALYSIS= BRIAR HEART,CANIS ROOT,HUMAN FLESH,IMP STOOL,SWAMP FUNGAL POD.

RAVAGE HEALTH= CYRODILLIC SPADETAIL,EYE OF SABRE CAT,GIANT LICHEN,JAZBAY GRAPES,SILVERSIDE PERCH,SKEEWER TAIL.

REGENERATE HEALTH= GARLIC,JUNIPER BERRIES,LUNA MOTH WING,NAMIRAS ROOT,VAMPIRE DUST.

RESIST MAGIC= BLEEDING CROWN,CHICKENS EGG,HARGRAVEN FEATHERS,NIRNROOT,,TUNDRA COTTON,VOID SALTS,WISP WRAPPINGS.

RESTORE HEALTH= BLISTERWORT,BLUE DARTWING,BLUE MOUNTAIN FLOWER,SKEEVER HIDE,DAEDRA HEART,EYE OF SABRE CAT,IMP STOOL,ROCK WARBLER EGG,WHEAT.

WEAKNESS TO POISON= ABECEAN LONGFIN,BLEEDING CROWN,CHAURUS EGGS,SABRE CAT TOOTH,SMALL ANTLERS.

Pretty soon you´ll probably receive an invitation to MASTERCHEF.

Eating every new ingredient you find is a great way to uncover atleast the first effect ;)

I always feel nasty when my char eats a Giant's Toe to find out what it does, brrrr, I can't help but imagine the feel of a big toe stuck in my throat, blegh! Haha :D

Yep we all belong to the "I licked a giants toe" club ... followed by eyeballs, antlers and every crawling insect with six feet and antennae. There should be an achievement. :sick:

The only trouble you can run into with potions is if you get a secondary effect, if you were making say stamina potions and discover that the ingredients both have a second effect like damage health. Then you have a potion that you can drink but is also a poison, and won't apply to your weapon.

Good on Perraine for playing so tactically, I guess I've gotten a bit lazy as at this point I can take down a snow troll with one maby two power attacks, I enchanted my legendary daedric sword with a fire spell and off hand a katana. Can't stand those things.