100% Save File?

Xray202

I have been a fallout fan since Fallout 3. I beat Fallout 3 and New Vegas and did EVERYTHING in them (all 100 steel ingots and zeta recordings). Anyways, that was on Xbox 360 and I partly switched to the pc. Could someone please send me a save file with these attributes? - Good karma endings to every quest (when possible) and unmarked quests example - You gotta shoot 'em in the head - you convince every person to give you the guys instead of shooting them in the face with the exception of Tenpenny because he's a dick , all dlcs done, and all locations looted and enemies wiped out. I know it's a s*** ton to ask for so I understand if nobody can help. Edited by Xray202

That's very specific. Unlikely somebody will actually have a save file with no mods (your game might crash or refuse to load the save file if there's too many differences in mods) with all of those things accomplished in that manner. Most people vary how they deal with quests. I mean, I personally don't even do the "You Gotta Shot 'em in the Head" quest. I block the guy off right there and then instead of taking the quest, or avoid talking to him completely because I don't agree with his views. A lot of people prefer the bad karma route, because it often has better rewards (like "The Replicated Man", which gives a perk for choosing the most of the negative karma routes).

Since you're obviously not looking for a lot of work, why not just cheat and do all those quests with tgm on, tdetect off, and using movetoqt as much as possible? That way you can do all the quests yourself with the outcome you want.

I have been a fallout fan since Fallout 3. I beat Fallout 3 and New Vegas and did EVERYTHING in them (all 100 steel ingots and zeta recordings). Anyways, that was on Xbox 360 and I partly switched to the pc. Could someone please send me a save file with these attributes? - Good karma endings to every quest (when possible) and unmarked quests example - You gotta shoot 'em in the head - you convince every person to give you the guys instead of shooting them in the face with the exception of Tenpenny because he's a dick , all dlcs done, and all locations looted and enemies wiped out. I know it's a s*** ton to ask for so I understand if nobody can help.