Massive Monster Mod Additions WIP

Ironman5000

I see on your first line in on the first page you say who made it :wallbash: durrrr

some have Armatures, but I have been concentrating on texturing and the modeling part..... incase I need to use a vanilla armature......

and this is where I am at a blank, cant find anything that helps putting a mesh to the Skyrim Skeleton....

cc that I was under the impression you made this mod...

Edited by Fieldsofink

:dance:

My fixed computer is back and getting back on track, the sad news is that all my data has gone and I will need to reinstall and download all my stuff. That means Monster Wars will need to be done from scratch!

As this might sound like bad news i'm actually looking forward to building it from scratch using some new ideas and the Momod V7 creatures, while remaking the best bits - the new weapons, pet and monster followers, battles and bosses and shapeshifting :thumbsup: It sounds like a lot of work but keep in mind when I did this the first time round, the new weapons, spells, enchantments, pet followers were done in just over 24 hours.

FYI for those who want updates for my released Momod Additions series, I am going to get the updates done as well as this. Looking at the Momod V7 stuff has been making me restless!

• 2 weeks later...

Due to the recent system failure for me and the need to completely redo the mod I have made some changes while keeping the best parts of Monster Wars.

- I am keeping the weapons from Gizmodian's weapon pack that will have unique enchantments and spells

- The ogre boss has been remade and improved

- The cats are gone for now, with Skyrim Pets out there now this feature isn't really needed. Might add something similar later (sabrecat pets?)

- Because Monster Mod has Witcher Monsters I have requested, and gained permission to use assets from the authors who have released Witcher armour and weapons. Now the mod has Blue Stripe additional sentries and patrols throughout the game to aide the increased presence of monsters in skyrim.

- Each of the smaller towns and villages have Protectors - high level adventurers that have been hired to defend these settlements.

- Followers, actually one for now. I am having an issue making others for some reason but i'm looking into it.

- Levelling system, now spawn will depend on the players level to balance the mod out. Both for enemies and Blue Stripes, but not...

- ...More bosses. They will unique and placed in certain places on the map, you will find notes describing their location and I will see what I can do about making them mini-quests with special rewards.

I will be adding new dungeons and maybe new world spaces with later versions once I get this one ready and i'm happy with it.

There are a couple of bugs I could use some help with, here's one that is really bugging me. If anyone could advise me i'd be very grateful,

- In the CK facegen options, the tone options including war paint won't render at all in the preview window so i'm assuming they aren't functioning correctly. The argonian heads aren't showing either except for the eyes and teeth!

• 2 months later...