So No More Modding?

Causticquoth

Reading posts saying Vortex isn't working for people for one reason or another, and Nexus Mod Manager can no longer log in for some reason...even with the newest version...I'm assuming because they no longer support it and want you to use Vortex right?

Edited by Causticquoth

NMM isn't officially supported here

the team working on it have a GitHUB page (I've linked it in your other recent thread)

and Vortex is a work in progress , so obviously it won't work perfectly right now

you can use the latest version of NMM , you can always use MO2 (which I highly recommend) , and hopefully Vortex will get a more stable release in the future

so basically , this is far from the end of modding.......

Reading posts saying Vortex isn't working for people for one reason or another, and Nexus Mod Manager can no longer log in for some reason...even with the newest version...I'm assuming because they no longer support it and want you to use Vortex right?

If you can't log-in with NMM's "newest version" then there's either something wrong with your computer, or that "newest" version is not so new.

Vortex is in Alpha, so, expect errors and things not working as intended. I too find it a mistake to discontinue NMM support while Vortex isn't out of alpha yet, but it is what it is and complaining won't help. Besides that, what has NMM to do with using mods? It's just a tool to make life easier, but you can always install mods manually...

Get NMM from GitHUB, where the developers are now.

Guest deleted34304850

since when has a mod manager been a fundamental component of modding? what an odd post this is.