Body Issue with Yennefer follower mod

JackTheRipper1229

So I am having a very particular issue here. The mod itself is fine. Works great. No issue. My issue is with the undergarments added by the mod. I am trying to use them for my main female character. I managed to implement them just fine but now I noticed there are 2 holes in her back right next to the straps and a seam of some sort right above the waist line.

I know little to nothing about matters such as this. I was hoping someone here might be able to steer me in the right direction. I don't mind learning.

I can provide more details if this description is not very clear. Here's a screenshot too for reference. I tried to get the best lighting possible.

https://imgur.com/a/Qw6NVkp

My guess would be that since Yennefer's body texture is custom painted for her, you would need to do some work with BodySlide to get it to work well with your character. If you aren't using the CBBE body, you can try installing that to see if the texture will work. If all else fails, drop the author a polite note in the Posts tab and see if he has any suggestions. :)