Skyrim 2k HD vs Serious HD vs Realistic Overhaul vs Insanity

theuprising

did any1 here try using TEXTURE PACK COMBINER to combine all textures of SRO,SHD AND HD2K??? if any1 have tried this then how is it compared to the stand-alone hd2k ???

Yeah I run the texture pack combiner with the main 3 tex-packs: HD 2K, SRO, SHD, plus Skyrim Ultra HD Texture Pack, Better Dynamic Snow, Enhanced Distant Terrain, Real Ice, Realistic Smoke and Embers, Ruins Clutter Improved, aMidianBorn Landscape, Skyrim Flora Overhaul, SMIM, Superior Rock Textures, WATER and a few others installed over the top and RealVision ENB.

I tried each one individually to see what was the best for each pack, and personally I found that HD 2K, SRO and SHD together with the combiner gave me the best aesthetics for my eye, each one covers a few texture the other pack didn't cover, with the rest overwriting each other in a certain order. But, I think it's all in the eye of the beholder, what I like might be the opposite from what you like.

Regarding the OP, the most realistic I don't know it's hard to say, none are perfect. It's not very helpful I know but I think it's one of them things you may just have to try each one and see what fits you best.