What is it with Obama's face during speeches?

SubjectProphet

IP masks hide an IP, usually used to prevent spyware because the host won't have the correct IP address to use while hacking into the person's network. Sometimes it's also used for some people to hide their location, making sure no one will find them. In my case, I went ahead and masked the IP because the slow internet and lack of anti-virus. It works by grabbing your IP and moving it to the area on the globe you select, changing it and preventing people from seeing the correct IP. I can make it seem like I'm on vacation in San Diego, or somewhere in Florida. But I chose the one that made sense, and based it from my home city.

Really? Because in that thread you said the military routes all your Internet traffic through a hub in the US and you were unaware of this. Oh, and you said it must have been a weird coincidence that the hub was located in your mom's basement.

Hey did you say you're in the Marines? What division?

Edited by Marxist ßastard

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IP masks hide an IP, usually used to prevent spyware because the host won't have the correct IP address to use while hacking into the person's network. Sometimes it's also used for some people to hide their location, making sure no one will find them. In my case, I went ahead and masked the IP because the slow internet and lack of anti-virus. It works by grabbing your IP and moving it to the area on the globe you select, changing it and preventing people from seeing the correct IP. I can make it seem like I'm on vacation in San Diego, or somewhere in Florida. But I chose the one that made sense, and based it from my home city.

Really? Because in that thread you said the military routes all your Internet traffic through a hub in the US and you were unaware of this. Oh, and you said it must have been a weird coincidence that the hub was located in your mom's basement.

Hey did you say you're in the Marines? What division?

Reported for trolling.

Oh, and you said it must have been a weird coincidence that the hub was located in your mom's basement.

Ah, to answer a few things:

I was having some fun in jokes with Thor if you didn't realize it by the thread.

And my division? The Silent Second, I can only hope you know which one that is. In the 2th Regiment. MOS? 0317. Now, again, IF THAT'S DONE......

Edited by SubjectProphet

Good grief...

The amount of side debates in the thread is astronomical.

As for the strange look on Obama's face, I have yet to see it. It's entirely possible that I look away just when it happens.

If anyone could point me in the right direction, I would appreciate it as my curiosity has been piqued.

And my division? The Silent Second, I can only hope you know which one that is. In the 2th Regiment. MOS? 0317. Now, again, IF THAT'S DONE......

Really? Because you posted

a few weeks back saying it was "your squad in action." But that's 30th INF and 10th MTN. Those are Army divisions, not Marine divisions. Edited by Marxist ßastard

Really? Because you posted

a few weeks back saying it was "your squad in action." But that's 30th INF and 10th MTN. Those are Army divisions, not Marine divisions.

Didn't post my add-on for that, sorry. I did notice something there.

You're not the only one who noticed it. I will not lie, I posted that trying for some attention there, I actually have no videos of MY squad, so no, that's not my squad. Didn't know what I was thinking.

I got that video from a friend of mine who recorded it, and he gave me permission to lie and say it was my squad. I was going for a joke at first, but no on noticed anyhting early enough, so I decided to lie and say it indeed actually was my squad. I was in need of attention from stress, I do believe. Stress happens when you don't know if you'll survive or keep your house from many troubles or get an actual job like a normal person.

If I ever can, I'll get a squadmate to record a video of my actual squad, but the camera on my phone has been killed (long story, bro) so I'd need someone else to do it for me, IF anyone can.

Take it back, LOCK please?

Edited by SubjectProphet