What is it with Obama's face during speeches?

SubjectProphet

Obama has facial features and poor body language unsuitable to the regular persons eye. His face sucks, his body language sucks, but maybe what people should do is listen to his words.... By American made stuff, use common sense, Lets create jobs for the american people and bring our buisnesses home. Remember, he did order the kill on someone the whole world knows about, that would make me gray in the face too... Under his term he ended the war in Iraq, and the war is on the way to an end in afghanistan.

Another thing to remember is he is trying to fix the issues left over from a president that said on national T.V. "Taco's? were having taco's for lunch?"

Stress makes people look demonic.....

So his main accomplishment is the kill order on something setup by the previous administration? His main challenges are fixing the over spending of the previous administration by spending twice as much as they did? Sounds like a winner.

Well he is a whole helluva a lot better than a war monger or just another rich republican looking for fame, i can tell yah that. To get out of debt, you need to spend money, its called paying bills back and causing new forms of revenue because some turkey signed bills that sent our own buisnesses over seas.. And money well spent on job creation. One thing our society forgets is people are not "perfect" we have two choices here, another rich "dude" ( who cant sing ) in office who may just keep us at war, ( mitt romney ) or the guy who I personally think deserves another four years to finish the job ( obama ), and fix the crap bush got us into. If people were to march on the capital tomorrow effectivly and demand change, trust me i would be there, but this society fails to STAND UP and do something. Where i live, i have everything i need. I dont live in the city. I can survive and make sure my family survives when it hits the fan....

But yet again someone misconstruded what i said because they just assume im left or right..... When in all actuallity im neither, i don't care about "political views" what i want to see is some freakin common sense and people quit barking up a tree about what needs to be done and just except what needs to be done, or start doing something to change it.

Im all for starting to make a change.

Yes Obama's staff, and those under them, found where Osama Bin Laden was hiding. Obama ordered the kill.

George Bush KNEW where Osama was hiding, and let him go, on numerous occasions. Example: Prior to 9/11 EVEN though he was implicated in the 1993 world trade center bombing, Osama Bin Laden had an operation on/in an American base in dubai July 2001. Now who couldnt get the job done? And who said "the job was done" even though the war ended just a few months ago? Yeah. I thought so.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/articles/RIC111B.html JULY 2001.

Edited by tamujiin

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Obama not a war-monger? What about Libya? Yemen? And perhaps, soon to be Iran? In that respect, there is very little difference between him, and his predecessor.

He was more concerned about getting his health care bill passed, than he was about rescuing our economy.

The jury is still out on whether the stimulus actually accomplished anything..... personally, I think he gave the money to the wrong people. Had he followed my idea, and given roughly 30 grand to each registered voter, (the equivalent of what he handed out to corporate america/banksters) I really don't think we would be in the position we are now..... that would have had a MUCH more direct effect on the economy, including the housing market.

Not to mention the billions he gave to companies that later folded up, and blew away......

Granted, I really don't think Mitt is going to be any better for the americans right here at home. He is one of the 1%ers, and will more than likely continue the policies of Bush and Co. (which got us where we are today) How anyone can seriously think that free trade agreements will create jobs here at home is beyond me. Especially when the government is handing out tax breaks for exporting american jobs.

When in all actuallity im neither, i don't care about "political views" what i want to see is some freakin common sense and people quit barking up a tree about what needs to be done and just except what needs to be done, or start doing something to change it.

Right there with ya on that one though. Trouble is, it seems that getting elected to public office, and moving to washington, precludes the notion that you have anything resembling common sense, integrity, or even honesty. When government is bought and sold on the open market, as it is here in the states, those with the money are the ones that make the rules, and if you think those rules will be of benefit to the average american.... well, I have some nice Ocean-front property in Nevada for sale.......

Obama not a war-monger? What about Libya? Yemen? And perhaps, soon to be Iran? In that respect, there is very little difference between him, and his predecessor.

He was more concerned about getting his health care bill passed, than he was about rescuing our economy.

The jury is still out on whether the stimulus actually accomplished anything..... personally, I think he gave the money to the wrong people. Had he followed my idea, and given roughly 30 grand to each registered voter, (the equivalent of what he handed out to corporate america/banksters) I really don't think we would be in the position we are now..... that would have had a MUCH more direct effect on the economy, including the housing market.

Not to mention the billions he gave to companies that later folded up, and blew away......

Granted, I really don't think Mitt is going to be any better for the americans right here at home. He is one of the 1%ers, and will more than likely continue the policies of Bush and Co. (which got us where we are today) How anyone can seriously think that free trade agreements will create jobs here at home is beyond me. Especially when the government is handing out tax breaks for exporting american jobs.

When in all actuallity im neither, i don't care about "political views" what i want to see is some freakin common sense and people quit barking up a tree about what needs to be done and just except what needs to be done, or start doing something to change it.

Right there with ya on that one though. Trouble is, it seems that getting elected to public office, and moving to washington, precludes the notion that you have anything resembling common sense, integrity, or even honesty. When government is bought and sold on the open market, as it is here in the states, those with the money are the ones that make the rules, and if you think those rules will be of benefit to the average american.... well, I have some nice Ocean-front property in Nevada for sale.......

If we go to Iran for official war in Obama's presidency, I'm done. Our goverment would've crossed the line so far that they'd be straight in our faces. I took an oath, and I live by the oath.

A war in Iran would have no point. It'd be a THIRD Veitnam war. Just like the two countries leaders got together in a card game and Obama lost and got mad over it. We were promised that'd we never have to go back this year, but we're all still here. We had our hopes up and Obama smashed them.

Im pretty sure if we go to war in Iran, we are done as a nation. I am pretty sure if the U.N mandates it, and europe, nato, and hopefully russia and china backs something to prevent it, we wont go to war.

Remember that "Obama" isn't the one that makes the choices, he wants to see bills made by the people that right them, to accomplish things, like bring buisnesses home, fire our industries back up. it is our house and senate that brings him these bills, and if he doesnt sign "anything" no matter how crap the ideas are, he isnt doing his job.

This is for HeyYou, 30,000 dollars to every registered voter? I know at least half hat would probably end up on the black market drug trade. So we would just give half of it to criminals. Think about what our society 'does" and where that money would really go putting it in the hands of the people. Either back to the criminals, and technically "poof it is gone" or back to the 1% of the population that holds the money. i would not do it personally nor may you. but we are not everybody.

Instead of attacking a guy that can obviously only lobby for his own health care plan, order death kills, speak common sense, and right his name, i think we should GET common sense, STAND UP and start attacking the rich people for hoarding cash. How many of that 1% have there hands in the oil trade? How much of that money could we use to create new renewable more efficient energy resources? Just food for thought.

This constant rhetoric over 'them' ( the supposed rich) is laughable, it's a diversionary tactic to distract the base of Obama who want entitlements paid with other peoples money. The concept that 'we' as a nation are going to war is droll, the only 'we' are those that are fighting, the rest of you are bitching about the cost/morality of the thing; they are doing the dying not you. :facepalm:

This constant rhetoric over 'them' ( the supposed rich) is laughable, it's a diversionary tactic to distract the base of Obama who want entitlements paid with other peoples money. The concept that 'we' as a nation are going to war is droll, the only 'we' are those that are fighting, the rest of you are bitching about the cost/morality of the thing; they are doing the dying not you. :facepalm:

Excuse me, how do you not know if "we' 'had/had not" family members that died during "these wars". My freedom of speech, may not apply here, but my freedom of speech applies in my country, i have a right to "complain" if i want to, so do most people in the free world. I would hope personally that people do not judge, by what is written in a forum. Ecxpecially one that is based on everybody's own opinion. Part of "debating" is having a mediator that keeps things on track.In a forum, If there is no immediate mediator, then people are left to use they're best judgment.

I may not have the ability to reserve my right here to complain, but i will as it is my duty as a ctitzen of the U.S.A reserve my right to say how i feel about my governement. It is every citizens duty, to question they';re own government, and the job that they are doing.

Edited by tamujiin

The concept that 'we' as a nation are going to war is droll, the only 'we' are those that are fighting, the rest of you are bitching about the cost/morality of the thing; they are doing the dying not you. :facepalm:

You have a seriously messed up view of what military is. In case you are not aware, the people fighting are not fighting for themselves, but for their country. It should go without being said that the people inside of the country should at the very least have a opinion on the wars. Last I checked your not fighting any wars anymore either, so by your logic you shouldn't be "bitching" about anything either.

Edited by marharth

Heres a question, Who in the bloody hell sent soldiers over there (i.e the middle east), I sure as hell didn't. I don't support any form of war to overthrow a rather unwanted (yet legitimate) government.

Excuse me, how do you not know if "we' 'had/had not" family members that died during "these wars". My freedom of speech, may not apply here, but my freedom of speech applies in my country, i have a right to "complain" if i want to, so do most people in the free world. I would hope personally that people do not judge, by what is written in a forum. Ecxpecially one that is based on everybody's own opinion. Part of "debating" is having a mediator that keeps things on track.In a forum, If there is no immediate mediator, then people are left to use they're best judgment.

I may not have the ability to reserve my right here to complain, but i will as it is my duty as a ctitzen of the U.S.A reserve my right to say how i feel about my governement. It is every citizens duty, to question they';re own government, and the job that they are doing.

If you asserting that you have lost family in 'these' wars then don't be ambiguous about it. 'We' having been fighting for your right to speak for over 250 years..certainly speak away... but don't make inclusive assertions to a club that you 'may or may not be a member' of' unless you are ( in which case I retract my disdain and apologize), that is simply presumptuous and frankly offensive.

Based on what I know you were in the air force correct? What war did you fight in exactly?

The military is not a club, it is a public force designed to protect citizens. Everyone outside of the military should have a opinion on its actions, and if the military messes up people should be calling them out on their mistake. The military is not a special private club. You being it in once changes nothing. I don't understand how anyone can take you seriously when you just said that we shouldn't make "inclusive assertions" about the military if we are not a part of it. You really need to lose the attitude you have.

As for the whole idea of "we protect your rights no matter what" The military doesn't always work the way it should. Killing civilians in a country we invaded for no real reason is not protecting my speech.