Psychic Vision's

saadus

Now, I had psychic visions before, several of them that seem completely unrelated but always come to pass, some completely, others only some of the dream.

Several years ago, I had a dream tornadoes ripped through Franklin. Two days later, tornadoes. Dreamed about someone I never met. Next day, met. Dreamed about the future of America (I saw most of this crap before Obama was even considered for presidency.) There were more, but I will limit to these few.

Five weeks ago, I was staying at my friend's house after a rather emotional time (personal) and I dreamed I was walking though fields of violet flowers while mourning something, a sadness that I can't describe. Someone picked up one of the flowers and handed it to me, saying if I missed Earth, it would shine.

The sadness managed to grow more profound as the flower opened up, revealing a soft radiance of lavender light. The person whispered in my ear, telling me I predicted it five weeks ago.

I woke up after that and, doing what I normally do, marked it on the calender and forgot all about it until now, nearly five weeks later. Next Sunday (US EASTERN for those out of the country) will be five weeks exact and I been feeling extremely ill and lethargic for the past couple days. Before, I pinned the dream down to the emotional time it was, but now, I am getting scared and I will allow you to draw the conclusions. I know my thoughts and I would like to see if I'm right.

I would consider you insane, but people called me insane for my UFO lockdown sighting. So here's my advice:

Just wait and see what happens. If it seems like something terrible will happen, avoid flower fields and take stress pills to be in a good mood.

Interesting...

I used to have premonitions when I was younger. They would usually happen anywhere from 5 seconds to 5 minutes before the actual event happened, but the event always happened as I had seen it.

Perhaps it is simply a case of using extremely precise logic, or maybe our brain can interpret different wavelengths of the EM spectrum when certain conditions are met.

Maybe we're even getting brief glimpses of different outcomes of the "infinite universes" running parallel to our own. I guess we'll never really know for sure.

As for the dream, try not to let your "emotional brain" take over. Think logically, otherwise your emotional and logical brain will try to work together, and that usually never has good results. They're like oil and water; they just don't mix.

Your a new and possible higher and evolving human like species that is far more advanced then we are, sense you can see the 6th dimension, witch is beyond our knowledge and understanding. We must study this brain evolving.

Its the next step in the evolutionary chain... And beyond anything in this universe.... :teehee: :teehee: :teehee:

Edited by Thor.