How many hours have you played?

messiasmummo

Skyrim is a huge game with a lot of things to do, so it takes quite some time to finish it. Well, depending on how much sidequests you're doing and how familiar you are with the game. So the idea is simple, just post how many hours you've spent on this game, optionally you can tell some details like how many saves you've had, how long you've had the game, etc.

According to Steam I've played 308 hours in total. I've had countless of saves, but currently I only keep two of my main saves. In the beginning of the game I sucked, a lot, I kept pretty much picking everything up and never sold anything so I was carrying too much almost all the time. Now I'm atleast a little better at this game x). My very first save was a Wood Elf called Messias Mummo who I played with until level 24 or so, after that I decided that I wanted to concentrate on magic (as I usually go for the warrior types). I created a breton and used pretty much nothing else but magic. After I had maxed all levels for the different schools of magic I spent time looking for mods to more increase the gaming experience, then soon after I created couple new characters made using custom races found on the site. From all those the only one I still have left is my second main save, created using the 'Dark Races' mod by Bella. And then maybe 30 hours of the 308 is from when my little brother has been playing with his Khajiit save.

Pfft, such a long and boring blabber, sorry for my bad English.

I have 536 hours according to Steam, although that number might be slightly off due to playing offline when my internet was not working well (unless Steam tracks that too?), and I have had nearly 12000 saves across several characters. I also have a few hours spent messing with the creation kit.

I had 250 hours of play on the ps3 before it lagged to much and became unplayable,Then about 350 hours of skyrim vanilla,And last about 420 hours with around 40 mods installed.

Must have spend at least 300 of them decorating my 5 houses.

542 hours and counting according to Steam. I've started this current character "Kitty" over at least three times. Even had most of the main objectives (Civil War and Main Quest) finished on one of them before taking a break from the game and then coming back to it only to start the same character over again. I am determined to get the perfect save game ready for Dawnguard now. Almost there!

I've also goofed off making other characters that never got further than Whiterun and I'm likely to make at least one other serious character to do the things I don't want on KItty's rap sheet. As soon as I can come up with a decent reasoning behind her actions that won't make me want to walk my own character off a cliff, that is. Jury is still out on that one with the way the DB and TG are setup in this game.

Creation Kit open counts for playtime on Skyrim? I didn't know that. My tally could be give or take 20 hours if that's the case. :P

Got the game on release and so far I've spent 737 hours, spread across 5 characters: a Dark Elf assassin, an Orc mage, a Redguard warrior werewolf (abandoned because of bugs) and two mixed skill Khajiits. Also spent a bit of time spent messing with the Creation Kit. Most of the playtime is vanilla with the exception of bug-fixes, texture and water improvements, etc. The crazy bit (beside the hours spent) is that I'm still occasionally coming across things I haven't seen before.